Tinashe Tweets #FreeBritney

2 minutes ago, Britney_007 said:

Signed & donated some coin, hopefully it works. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, igmate said:

Ok, but what PROOF do you have? I'm not speaking of allegaties or rumors. You're not in her life so you can't be aware of all these things. It's only based on conspiracy theories as far as we know, no solid proof to back you up.

The person who worked with her just tweeted about abuse and that Britney needs to be free.. that means that she knows more than you.. and how can you record albums, mv, have a several world tours and residencies and still be under C-ship? It’s crazy.. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Britney_007 said:

Done!

but maybe it would be better to create petition to take britneys case some international court or higher one?
🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Britney_007 said:

Amnesty international, Un, etc.

Sound better cause I don’t trust that court tbh.. even if the judge will change they won’t explode the past judges cause it will be HUGE!

her case must be seen by independent and higher level institutions.

I just don’t know the law and have no clue what will be better institution for her 🥴

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Sound better cause I don’t trust that court tbh.. even if the judge will change they won’t explode the past judges cause it will be HUGE!

her case must be seen by independent and higher level institutions.

I just don’t know the law and have no clue what will be better institution for her 🥴

It breaks my heart how the court works in LA.... Its' not in China this is USA.  #humanrights

• Love 3
Just now, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Yes. Good idea!

Imagine Britney being in Europe and take the case to the European court of human rights. 

I hope after this mess with the court and finally everything will be over.... She'll move to Europe. Maybe in UK she'll find her peace because when she is there, she's happy. 

• Love 2