Tinashe Tweets #FreeBritney

31 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Done!

but maybe it would be better to create petition to take britneys case some international court or higher one?
🤷‍♂️

10 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Yes. Good idea!

Imagine Britney being in Europe and take the case to the European court of human rights. 

I remember hearing a person say in 2008 that the ACLU and the FBI had to step in, I never imagined that this person was right.

In Europe, there is judicial corruption, but I don't think they will allow this case because it is very obvious and even more so without having her own lawyers or her own doctors.

• Love 4

I want to know why Jimmie Lou is okay with all of this. Why isn’t she coming out to help Britney? And what about Bryan?! He’s always seemed levelheaded and like he had Britney’s best interest. Why are they not helping their sister?!? It makes me so sad and mad 

:crying4:

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Yeah either that or NYC she always talked/talks of how happy she was in NYC (even in FTR)

Just a place in the world where she will be happy and peaceful. Jeder Mensch hat ein Recht auf glücklich zu sein. Everyone has a right to be happy.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Britney_007 said:

I hope after this mess with the court and finally everything will be over.... She'll move to Europe. Maybe in UK she'll find her peace because when she is there, she's happy. 

She better moves to Spain, we love her. She could live in the spanish islands, actually.:chrissy:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Britney_007 said:

I hope after this mess with the court and finally everything will be over.... She'll move to Europe. Maybe in UK she'll find her peace because when she is there, she's happy. 

I remember there were rumors that she wanted to move to Wroclaw.

3 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Has this been posted?

idk how leght it is but its an interesting read.

BRITNEY NEEDS TO GET ON INSTAGRAM LIVE AND EXPOSE THESE PEOPLE! BRITNEY HERSELF NEEDS TO MAKE SOME NOISE AND LET THE WORLD KNOW WHATS GOING ON!

edit: not yelling at you lol

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

I remember hearing a person say in 2008 that the ACLU and the FBI had to step in, I never imagined that this person was right.

In Europe, there is judicial corruption, but I don't think they will allow this case because it is very obvious and even more so without having her own lawyers or her own doctors.

Exactly. The whole world is corrupted, that's fact. But, as an European, you have different options to defend your human rights and most of the times, you find solutions for it. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Exactly. I mentioned New York due to her quote in FTR "I love New York,I used to live there it was the happiest time of my life. I would like to go back but I have to be in La because my babies dady is here" (not exact quote but you get my point).

But as you said,she deserves peace and happiness wherever that is.

Yes, everyone deserves that. We are looking at the same sky.

Maybe she finally wanted to go vocal about her experience through the movement but received a warning from her team after working close with Brit in 2016. She could be breaking whatever terms were set in a possible NDA or any contract really. #FreeBritney didn’t exist in 2016 but I’m sure they could easily scare someone into staying quiet by toying with the term and relating it to their agreements.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, JackSProductions said:

I feel like she maybe really trying to communicate with us guys. This is Britney, she’s clever like that.

I'm really shocked rn. Britney has always love to talk without words. She's clever enought to know that actions tell more than words. I don't think that was coincidence... idk. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

I feel like she maybe really trying to communicate with us guys. This is Britney, she’s clever like that.

this made me really freaking nervous im so shook and so triggered :otears:

can't we all sue team con like as a group and take this to federal courts or something? IDK :anxiety:

• Love 5
  • Like 1