Queen! Britney’s “Mood Ring” is predicted to debut in the top 50 on the Billboard Hot 100

15 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

or you just need to back up your claims with real sources instead of posting the first thing you see (or imagine) :nicki2:

You already did it once with that Megan Thee Stallion ft. Britney. Trolls like that don't last much here on Exhale :nonono: 

I Didn’t Imagine Either,  The Megan Thee Stallion Thing Was Completely My Fault, I Should Have Backed That Up And I Didn’t.  This Though I Was Careful About Posting, I Looked Up Sales For Many Other Songs To Make Sure That They Lined Up With The New Given Chart Positions (I Already Said I Did That),  I Posted This After Waiting For Hours Looking Up Sales, Streams, Radio AirPlay, Making Sure I Wasn’t Going To Repeat The Same Situation Like I Did The Other Day.  Just Because It Won’t Debut At #49 Doesn’t Mean It Will Not Debut At All.  People Need To Have Hope.  I Reported What Was I Thought Exciting News, After Looking Evidence To Support It.  

6 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

I Didn’t Imagine Either,  The Megan Thee Stallion Thing Was Completely My Fault, I Should Have Backed That Up And I Didn’t.  This Though I Was Careful About Posting, I Looked Up Sales For Many Other Songs To Make Sure That They Lined Up With The New Given Chart Positions (I Already Said I Did That),  I Posted This After Waiting For Hours Looking Up Sales, Streams, Radio AirPlay, Making Sure I Wasn’t Going To Repeat The Same Situation Like I Did The Other Day.  Just Because It Won’t Debut At #49 Doesn’t Mean It Will Not Debut At All.  People Need To Have Hope.  I Reported What Was I Thought Exciting News, After Looking Evidence To Support It.  

Honey, what do you put a capital letter at each word? :juggingu:

The main language on Exhale is English, not German! :gloria:

(Regarding Mood Ring, yeah, sales are decent but without streaming and radio airplay... I will be happy if it lands in the Hot 100).

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

It's good to have hope and everything, but one thing is to say that YOU think it has chances according to whatever you've seen on Twitter, and something completely different is posting an image and saying that the BB100 list leaked, when it's a list made by a random Twitter user according to THEIR predictions. There's several factors that come into the chart's positions, and the week isn't even over, so it's very hard to make an statement like that.

I mean, I repeat, yeah, it's good to be positive, but making a whole thread like this and asking Jordan to mainpage it and trick readers to believe something that has no backup, it's almost evil knowing how many meltdowns the fanbase has already had to endure over the years :yaknow: 

Even if you're intentions are good, it's the second time that happens already with your threads. I know we're bored and desperate for good news :wontcry: and you surely have good intentions,  but let's not create more unnecessary meltdowns. I think we would all be happy if it debuts even at #100, but let's not set ourselves for a disappointment. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
6 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Who Said It Sold 97K?  That’s So Off, That Would Be More Than “Make Me”. :idkney:

Delusional twitter stans that have been so deprived of Britney they are hallucinating 

Britney is literally driving them crazy hehehe (tm)

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
44 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's good to have hope and everything, but one thing is to say that YOU think it has chances according to whatever you've seen on Twitter, and something completely different is posting an image and saying that the BB100 list leaked, when it's a list made by a random Twitter user according to THEIR predictions. There's several factors that come into the chart's positions, and the week isn't even over, so it's very hard to make an statement like that.

I mean, I repeat, yeah, it's good to be positive, but making a whole thread like this and asking Jordan to mainpage it and trick readers to believe something that has no backup, it's almost evil knowing how many meltdowns the fanbase has already had to endure over the years :yaknow: 

Even if you're intentions are good, it's the second time that happens already with your threads. I know we're bored and desperate for good news :wontcry: and you surely have good intentions,  but let's not create more unnecessary meltdowns. I think we would all be happy if it debuts even at #100, but let's not set ourselves for a disappointment. 

I Agree Completely,  I’m So Sorry If I Got Yours Or Anyone Else’s Hopes Up, My Intentions Are Not To Make Anyone Have A Meltdown.  I Saw On Twitter That This Had Leaked, That Is What The Post On Twitter Stated.  I Shouldn’t Have Believed It And Should Have Not Posted Until This Was Definitely Confirmed.  Thank You For Opening My Eyes, I Should Have Released And Taken Actions For My Responsibility, I’m Going To Delete This Thread.   I Don’t Want To Get Anyone’s Hopes Up, I Need To Start Fact Checking Before I Post. 

• Love 1

It's okay to have expectations, but some fans loves to create fake narratives and scenarios just for fun... And of course, spread It out as much as possible.

Others just can't accept reality, like the example below: 

positive attitude = lie to me.

God, you're almost 30.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3