Queen! Britney’s “Mood Ring” is predicted to debut in the top 50 on the Billboard Hot 100

10 minutes ago, CripplerCrossface said:

Something is clear this fandom SUCKS at streaming... We are in the streaming era, streaming is more important than radio, we're not in 2011 anymore. Obviously Mood Ring won't chart anywhere.

You realize this is not our fault right? B team needs to start a proper campaing to increase streaming power.

So u can Keep ur negativity.

https://i.giphy.com/SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, CripplerCrossface said:

Something is clear this fandom SUCKS at streaming... We are in the streaming era, streaming is more important than radio, we're not in 2011 anymore. Obviously Mood Ring won't chart anywhere.

I mean she started in 98 ... of course her fans will have to learn to adapt to streaming... I think we think #1 ON ITUNES IS WHAT WE NEED because for years (mostly during her 2Nd prime from 2008-2013) that’s what we focused on so much.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Back in 2008 streams weren’t so heavily counted, so actual sales was mostly how a song would chart and it was one of the popular songs the week of Circus’ release. Now streams are much more important. The chart formula has changed a few times since Circus’ release they changed it again in 2012 I think because they realized it was becoming too easy for songs to hit #1 which I think was mostly brought on my Katy’s string of #1’s in a row. 

Yeah but now it's even worse. Some artists have tragic sales but their albums are streamed heavily so they manage to have most of the album songs charting. :juggingu:

• Like 2
6 hours ago, IUSM said:

Yeah but now it's even worse. Some artists have tragic sales but their albums are streamed heavily so they manage to have most of the album songs charting. :juggingu:

but the fact is that now most of the people listen to music by streaming systems so it's fair that charts are builded on streaming numbers. The problem is that Britney has no more a huge fan base and the general public is slowly forgetting about her so her streaming numbers are too low to chart. She has to do things properly to chart again: a real hit with an impactful video, a coherent image, good performances with energy and good dances, a smart promotion. If she wants than she can. The problem is that she doesn't seem to be interested: it's nearly two years that she ended her last tour, she has all the time that she wants to take singing and dancing classes but the only thing it seems she's doing is some random fitness. Obviuosly if she wants to live this way I can only be happy for her but I don't think she will have new successes.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Back in 2008 streams weren’t so heavily counted, so actual sales was mostly how a song would chart and it was one of the popular songs the week of Circus’ release. Now streams are much more important. The chart formula has changed a few times since Circus’ release they changed it again in 2012 I think because they realized it was becoming too easy for songs to hit #1 which I think was mostly brought on my Katy’s string of #1’s in a row. 

Katy created the gimmick remix and discount single for her #1s. Don’t like her but appreciate the petty and desperate  hustle :clicktina:

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

So, are we gonna find out today, if she charted or not?  :idkney:

18 minutes ago, britrey said:

Monday. :)

Are we sure it is Monday? Billboard chart dates are always confusing me so much. :gloria:

• Love 2

Tbh a fan base can’t control streaming. The gp needs to be interested and constantly playing the track and having it on playlists etc. one fan base can’t make a track explode on Spotify there needs to be something that gets the attention of the gp. Halsey Ariana and evening gaga have good streaming numbers because these are singles being added to the biggest Spotify playlists that get radio play and music videos and the artists have somewhat of the gp’s interest. 

• Love 1