Queen! Britney’s “Mood Ring” is predicted to debut in the top 50 on the Billboard Hot 100

6 minutes ago, enAC said:

It's absolutely fake. 

Plus: 

This Guy Says That 10 % Of His Predictions Are Incorrect, But Really Just Have Hope.  I Never Said This Was Real, It Leaked, If It Does Debut At #49, That’s Great, If It Doesn’t, So What?  We Still Got The Song To Number 1 On ITunes And That’s Really Good.  “Mood Ring” Could Debut, It Still Is Selling Small Numbers, And Had Big Number A Few Days Ago (On Saturday It Had Sold More Than 4,500 Copies, And Song More Since).  We’ll Find Out. 

1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’ll believe it when I see it. How is this charting higher than slumber party? I think this is fake news. I’d love for it to be true, but I don’t believe it 

Well Slumber Party I don’t even think cracked the top 10 on iTunes, I think we were all pissed about the Tinashe feature, it also had terrible radio play because December is the worst time of year for new adds. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’ll believe it when I see it. How is this charting higher than slumber party? I think this is fake news. I’d love for it to be true, but I don’t believe it 

Well Slumber Party I don’t even think cracked the top 10 on iTunes, I think we were all pissed about the Tinashe feature, it also had terrible radio play because December is the worst time of year for new adds. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

I Need To Stop Posting Pop Emergency’s, It Not Working Out For Me 😂

or you just need to back up your claims with real sources instead of posting the first thing you see (or imagine) :nicki2:

You already did it once with that Megan Thee Stallion ft. Britney. Trolls like that don't last much here on Exhale :nonono: 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2