Queen! Britney’s “Mood Ring” is predicted to debut in the top 50 on the Billboard Hot 100

So for real, what could we realistically expect to see for Britney as far as a Top 100 chart debut. Hopefully better than Slumber Party did, that was like 73 or somethin. It’s a great song/single, in a perfect world we would have had a Happy Britney with a Luscious and luxurious music video and a snatched performance on a popular award show. That would be amazing. I’m happy the song has gotten attention, but is this the end of that momentum? These are interesting times for B & Fans, indeed.  :fakecry:   :kyliecry:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
4 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

That Is Just Number One Through 33, “Mood Ring” Is #49 From What I Saw.  And The Pic I Saw Had “Savage” As Number 1 :hiii:

Nah, he said he didn't think the song would chart at all because the streaming numbers are really low.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, itscourtney***** said:

fans made it to #1 by purchasing on itunes, so why they cannot make it on streaming which is the most easiest thing to do?! so ironic.

majority of them are in their early 30s (including me) or late 20s, that's why. yeah it's related. They probably don't have enough time to stream like crazy. She needs the younger generation's support.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Edit: I Am So, So, Sorry If I Got Anyone’s Hopes Up, This Was Not My Intention To Disappoint.  Realise I Should’ve Never Posted This Without It Being Confirmed.  I Genuinely Though This Had Leaked And This Was In Fact 100 % Real, Even If “Mood Ring” Debuts On The Hot 100, Or Even If It Doesn’t, I Should Make Sure That What I Am Posting Is Confirmed.  I Need To Take Actions For My Responsibility, And I Am Responsible For Reporting, What Could Be Fake News.  I Hope I Can Be Forgiven, This Fanbase Has Endured So Serious Let Downs Over The Years, And The Last Thing We Need,  In Times Like These, Is To Be Let Down Once Again.  Again, I Apologise, I Did Not Want To Get The Hopes Up Of Anyone, I Am Truly Sorry.   

NAH! :didilie:

u cancelled:grimace:

@TheySayImCrazy18iscancelledparty:lessons:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, Buffybot said:

It's okay to have expectations, but some fans loves to create fake narratives and scenarios just for fun... And of course, spread It out as much as possible.

Others just can't accept reality, like the example below: 

positive attitude = lie to me.

God, you're almost 30.

they seem so needy

"the world is burning!"

"Uh..can you rephrase that? I'm triggered. I need you to say that the planet is being challenged by human living beings"

• Love 1
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

So for real, what could we realistically expect to see for Britney as far as a Top 100 chart debut. Hopefully better than Slumber Party did, that was like 73 or somethin. It’s a great song/single, in a perfect world we would have had a Happy Britney with a Luscious and luxurious music video and a snatched performance on a popular award show. That would be amazing. I’m happy the song has gotten attention, but is this the end of that momentum? These are interesting times for B & Fans, indeed.  :fakecry:   :kyliecry:

If it charts .. expect something in the 85-100 region 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Wait “shattered glass” was a bigger hit than those two singles I can’t believe it that lol

Back in 2008 streams weren’t so heavily counted, so actual sales was mostly how a song would chart and it was one of the popular songs the week of Circus’ release. Now streams are much more important. The chart formula has changed a few times since Circus’ release they changed it again in 2012 I think because they realized it was becoming too easy for songs to hit #1 which I think was mostly brought on my Katy’s string of #1’s in a row. 

On 6/3/2020 at 5:03 PM, Jamiea1112 said:

If it debuts at all that’s great. We already got our girl to number 1 on iTunes chart.
And ok... some may say that that means nothing in 2020. :clownery:
However waking up to twitter plastered with articles reading ‘Britney knocks Gaga from top spot’ & ‘Britney hits number 1 in 23 countries with surprise release...’ Etc was the icing on the cake for me. :makeitrain:

‘Britney debuts in top 50 on this weeks BB chart’ ... just doesn’t get me the same way ha! :bieber:

Plus... if she ever decides to hit the stage again... we have kinda made a mark with Mood Ring so she’d more than likely have it on the set :gaspney: #optimisticthinking 

This is the kinda stuff I LoVe to read on Exhale. Thank you, mama! Paws Vybz!    :clicktina:   :clap:   :hiii:

• Love 1
On 6/3/2020 at 8:47 PM, itscourtney***** said:

fans made it to #1 by purchasing on itunes, so why they cannot make it on streaming which is the most easiest thing to do?! so ironic.

OG Britney fans are old fashioned. They need to transition to the streaming era.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2