Queen! Britney’s “Mood Ring” is predicted to debut in the top 50 on the Billboard Hot 100

On 6/3/2020 at 10:24 PM, Thecodeman25 said:

How did it drop to 49 so fast?!

because it has lost more than half of the streams it was getting on spotify and youtube 

1st day it had 372k plays on spotify

and over 220k views on youtube 

now you don’t have those numbers any more plus of course the sales numbers are down too 

47 minutes ago, Andrew Fatale said:

actually that’s not bad gaga got to no.1 with 97k  i think our problem is streaming numbers and radio plays 

I mean it's hard to compete with a tweet lol, Gaga & Ariana made a collaboration, a MV, teased it, a new album has been realised, it is after Gaga's success at the oscars, the hype was huge with a dead pop culture :gross:

Radio plays and streaming is something that's only worthy with the public though, if they like it/get exposed to it it'd eventually blow, who knows.

• Love 2

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mood Ring by Britney Spears debuts at #29 on the U.S. Viral 50 on Spotify <a href="https://t.co/BdFxqwL1Gv">pic.twitter.com/BdFxqwL1Gv</a></p>&mdash; Britney Fan (@BritneyHiatus) <a href="https://twitter.com/BritneyHiatus/status/1269019660608868352?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 5, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

To put things into perspective: Katherine sang her little heart out and promo’d daisies, released a MV, sat at #1 for a few days on itunes and debuted at #40 :deserves:(idk how much she sold). We have to be realistic and know that Moodring will probably debut in the 85-100 spot or maybe even in the bubbling under category:fakecry:

If it charts great. If it doesn't oh well it was fun while it lasted. This is a 4 year old bonus track with amazing production, lyrics and vocals. It shows what Britney is capable of and it shows the respect she can get when the quality is there. When she releases awful stuff like Pretty Girls she critically and commercially disappoints. 

It does make me wish Mood Ring had come out as the second single from Glory instead of Slumber Party, but then we would never have had the good SP MV as Mood Ring vid would've had zero choreo and probably just lazy walking round being arty. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Am I the only one who doesn't want it to chart or sell at all since this is a pathetic way Team B is trying to get atttention and money with 0 effort?? They could at least release a ******* unreleased EP if they wanted those fresh Britcoins

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Snesh said:

Am I the only one who doesn't want it to chart or sell at all since this is a pathetic way Team B is trying to get atttention and money with 0 effort?? They could at least release a ******* unreleased EP if they wanted those fresh Britcoins

That Would Be Ideal,  But You Know Team B Does The Bare Minimum :umok:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Andrew Fatale said:

because it has lost more than half of the streams it was getting on spotify and youtube 

1st day it had 372k plays on spotify

and over 220k views on youtube 

now you don’t have those numbers any more plus of course the sales numbers are down too 

iTunes has nothing to do with streams though?

2 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

iTunes has nothing to do with streams though?

Yes, iTunes is only paid music downloads. I guess this is a confusion with Apple Music (streaming service).

11 hours ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

I think it has something between 20-30k

Do we have receipts of that? I have not seen any reliable sources for sales so far.

On 6/5/2020 at 1:33 AM, PokemonSpears said:

Slumber Party was #86. :didilie:

Perfume outpeaked at #76 :billie: And Shattered Glass outpeaked them both at #70 :makeitrain:

On 6/5/2020 at 1:35 AM, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Wait “shattered glass” was a bigger hit than those two singles I can’t believe it that lol

The power of Circus is real :crying4::fakecry:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 6/4/2020 at 7:16 AM, 5HINee said:

majority of them are in their early 30s (including me) or late 20s, that's why. yeah it's related. They probably don't have enough time to stream like crazy. She needs the younger generation's support.

Younger fan here!

You guys, you know what we should do, we should do a dance challenge on tiktok and tag as much as possible the popular creators of tiktok

We are on 2020 we aren't on 2017, now tiktok is the top thing, not spotify not youtube

• Like 2

I saw yesterday the comments on the youtube video of Mood Ring and I saw so many people saying things like "It has to debut at #1 on the hot 100" and so on... and you know, it is going to debut at #1, but at the bubbling under hahaha :makeup:

• Haha 2
On 6/3/2020 at 11:56 AM, Britneyarmy8 said:

Did y’all fans do nothing for slumber party I’m so confused hhhh :gagacrash::gagacrash: like 86 

Yeah because it was another one of those BS Criminal situations where the fans got to vote then those who were pressed didn't support it.

Just like Jordan when Inside Out rightfully wasn't a single...

• Love 1
  • Haha 1