Queen! Britney’s “Mood Ring” is predicted to debut in the top 50 on the Billboard Hot 100

Edit: I Am So, So, Sorry If I Got Anyone’s Hopes Up, This Was Not My Intention To Disappoint.  Realise I Should’ve Never Posted This Without It Being Confirmed.  I Genuinely Though This Had Leaked And This Was In Fact 100 % Real, Even If “Mood Ring” Debuts On The Hot 100, Or Even If It Doesn’t, I Should Make Sure That What I Am Posting Is Confirmed.  I Need To Take Actions For My Responsibility, And I Am Responsible For Reporting, What Could Be Fake News.  I Hope I Can Be Forgiven, This Fanbase Has Endured So Serious Let Downs Over The Years, And The Last Thing We Need,  In Times Like These, Is To Be Let Down Once Again.  Again, I Apologise, I Did Not Want To Get The Hopes Up Of Anyone, I Am Truly Sorry.   

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

This is fake.

Mood Ring would need to sell around 20k and it would need to have around 2 million streams to chart in 85-99 region.

It Sold 21k Digitally(Not To Mention It Sold 7k In It’s First 2 Days), The Airplay Is Small, But It Has Been Like 500 Times On The Radio.  And We Are Nearing 1 Million Streams, It’s Also A Slow Week Release Wise.  And If You Need Any MoreProof I Will Be Happy To Provide It 😊

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Buddy I honestly wish it was true. But it ain't happening. At this point I would be thrilled with 99 spot (4 Xtincta fans alone l)

2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Jordan it ain't true lmao. Streams are ccrazy low and we have little to non radio support.

fans are so delulu on twitter making up numbers that it sold 97k and they are requesting each and every local radio to play (alot have) its kinda sad tbh :inbed:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’ll believe it when I see it. How is this charting higher than slumber party? I think this is fake news. I’d love for it to be true, but I don’t believe it 

This Leaked, I’m Not 100 % Sure If It’s Real, But I Did Some Digging, For Other Songs (Example, “Savage”, The Sales Have Increased, Enough For It To Return To The #1 Spot) And In This Leaked Picture, “Savage” Is Number 1 Again.  We’ll Find Out In 3 Days, When The Tracking Week Ends And The New Chart Comes Out.  

• Love 1