New IG post! Brit admits she is the one posting on her IG

IonutM

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

Omg, you need help

I don’t need a damn thing. Thank you very much!:sipney:

As for the “it’s not even Britney” remark I made I didn’t mean that literally. Yes it’s her in the flesh. What I meant is her social media accounts are not even Britney. It’s not legitimately Britney Spears. It’s the cship on behalf of Britney Spears. Just like the contracts, the other legal documents, it’s the cship on her behalf. That’s how it is and has been. 

58 minutes ago, Stefi Hilton said:

YouMi am so disappointed with this post. does britney think she’s clever or something? girl, we are questioning everything because you are answering  nothing. that is tea and pure fact

for the past 11 years we have been left to our imagination, trying to speculate about your life, and now you throw shade at us, your fans??? i am out. the only person deserving shade is lou taylor and your daddy and those are the hot facts. so silly...and that video of her trying to emulate her old, playful videos and only ending up looking stiff and weird? come through, britney. open your eyes, girl. this ain’t 2001. you’re almost fourty, you need freedom over your life.

This a million times! Like girl we’re here going crazy over the accusations that claim you are being violated of your basic rights and we’re trying to do something about it! We’re showing we care about YOU the person and not you the product; and we’re asking a million questions about your wellbeing and you get a small chance to address us directly and you throw shade? and hello, the other video was indeed old.

so like, we’re here when you don’t dance, we’re here when you don’t sing live, we’re here when you cancel shows and scrap videos... hello? we’re here when you don’t even sing on your own album. we DO NOT deserve this shade ok?

And if we are indeed wrong and making a fool of ourselves, then clarify that; but never make fun of us, cause we have never made fun of you; not even in your worst moments.

i love you and I always will love you, but be careful, NEVER turn on your allies, we are your fans, we are not the enemy!

Hope your team reads this to you as well.

and go ahead exhell downvote me.!! but you know I’m right.

if you notice she has a little smile at the end of the video when she says "i hope you like it" which i find super sweet. i think she's just playng with us, being cute about it. honestly, this makes me feel better, like, she's fine. it's just the way she is lol

2 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

This a million times! Like girl we’re here going crazy over the accusations that claim you are being violated of your basic rights and we’re trying to do something about it! We’re showing we care about YOU the person and not you the product; and we’re asking a million questions about your wellbeing and you get a small chance to address us directly and you throw shade? and hello, the other video was indeed old.

so like, we’re here when you don’t dance, we’re here when you don’t sing live, we’re here when you cancel shows and scrap videos... hello? we’re here when you don’t even sing on your own album. we DO NOT deserve this shade ok?

And if we are indeed wrong and making a fool of ourselves, then clarify that; but never make fun of us, cause we have never made fun of you; not even in your worst moments.

i love you and I always will love you, but be careful, NEVER turn on your allies, we are your fans, we are not the enemy!

Hope your team reads this to you as well.

and go ahead exhell downvote me.!! but you know I’m right.

Amen 

6 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Yeah MTE, and the fact that fans are buying this is exactly what team cship wants. 

Wheres @Not Buying It when we need her? :tiffsniffle:

Don’t worry... as far as this video discrediting the entire movement goes...

NOT BUYING IT.

:well:

I think people are simply (and understandably) having difficulty understanding why Britney posted the video. Perhaps she is communicating with us in some way, maybe the photo shoot was indeed her way of saying to everyone - including her team - that she is ready to be in control. Remember, Lynne hired her own lawyer and requested an investigation for a reason. Lynne, Jansen, Felicia, Lynne’s friend, etc. are following the movement for a reason. TMZ, which is very pro-conservatorship and “Team” Britney, isn’t going to report about a "family war" for no reason. As others have said, Britney is much more clever than she often gets credit for.

Jansen and Lynne’s friend confirmed Britney is aware of the movement and hinted that she approves. Keep in mind that even pro-“Team” Britney TMZ is saying Britney believes her dad held her against her will in a mental facility - this directly conflicts with the “I just needed some time to deal” video. Something is up.

3 minutes ago, annonymous said:

She told all of you that she is fine and that yall going way too far. She says she wants privacy and that she stands up for herself. But instead of listening to her you just continue. Don't blame Britney but the people who don't listen to her.

I'm not saying she doesn't want privacy or cannot stand up for herself but... She never said those things on camera tho. This was in the caption that could have been written by anyone who has access to her social media accounts. Just saying. 

1 minute ago, BSfemme said:

if you notice she has a little smile at the end of the video when she says "i hope you like it" which i find super sweet. i think she's just playng with us, being cute about it. honestly, this makes me feel better, like, she's fine. it's just the way she is lol

If this was a cutesy joke it wasn’t a good one because literally no one got it and no oven was laughing

Archived