New IG post! Brit admits she is the one posting on her IG

IonutM

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/28/2019 at 10:48 PM, jokobitch said:

This actually offended me considering we were all trying to help her. Good luck on your own Brit!

On 5/29/2019 at 5:03 AM, jokobitch said:

She doesn’t want support clearly.. we tried to get people on to the fact that she doesn’t own a smartphone and she throws this **** at us.. she can enjoy fighting her battle! 

You know what, I've kept my opinions to myself about some of the recent videos Britney's team has posted on Instagram. 

However, this time I felt the need to put my two cents in. 

We need to stop blaming Britney's team for the things that are posted on her Instagram account. 

They wouldn't be able to control the narrative if she didn't agree to record clips that they can use whenever they need it. 

I know that Britney can be kind to a fault but I don't understand why she agrees to record these videos without asking questions. 

I don't believe that she's completely unaware of what's going on. Is it that she just doesn't give a damn or is she just ignorant?

It's so frustrating to see how she's (un)willingly playing into the hands of her team. 

Bildresultat för disappointed gif

WHY DOES SHE STRUT SO FAST? :lessons: SIS, TAKE YOUR TIME. BE ****. You're not running to get Starbucks, you're trying to seduce the camera. I complained about this since the start of Piece of Me and I'll complain about it now.

She looks fierce as **** and "Man Down" is the perfect song, since she clearly wants to shoot her team. :angietea: #FreeBritney

25 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

WHY DOES SHE STRUT SO FAST? :lessons: SIS, TAKE YOUR TIME. BE ****. You're not running to get Starbucks, you're trying to seduce the camera. I complained about this since the start of Piece of Me and I'll complain about it now.

She looks fierce as **** and "Man Down" is the perfect song, since she clearly wants to shoot her team. :angietea: #FreeBritney

Didn't look like she was feeling it at all. Looks bored and struts in a pissed way. 

On 5/28/2019 at 3:38 PM, The Greatest Show said:

I always thought it was weird that people here assumed that just because some of the footage was old that automatically meant she didnt upload it. Sometimes when I gain weight or just dont feel like I look that great I upload old pictures that I havent uploaded before. People here overanalyze and try to make regular things meaningful all the time.

Lmfao wut. You sometimes post old selfies too? Wow how cool, do you also have 20 million followers? Completely identical situations. And people in here over analyzing things and giving them meaning? Only here in exhale will you ever find people like that. Did you know people f**king poop and breathe oxygen too? 

I was actually telling my friend back when this whole movement started that in the end it wouldn't be that serious, and the fans would turn on Britney instead of admitting they jumped the gun and were being overdramatic. A lot of posts in this thread prove that lol. People HATE admitting they are wrong, so usually they will get angry and redirect their anger at anyone they can blame... in this case its Britney? Because she want's people to butt out of her business and give her privacy, which she already asked for before. Everyone kept going with their stupid conspiracy videos, and now they have egg on their face and look like lunatics. It's honestly really funny to see. It should have happened sooner. Yes the conservatorship is crappy, but the majority of this was unnecessary, and people cared SO much about trying to 'save' her in the hopes that she would return and be her old self again, that they forgot that in doing so they were humiliating and causing an uproar bringing attention to issues she has that she likely doesn't want plastered all over headlines. This situation isn't our business and we shouldn't be running around in the streets marching to save someone because some conspiracy theorist bullshit from a podcast that spends most of its time calling her a child and questioning if she can even take care of herself. All the sudden now that these struggling 'comedians' got an exclusive they care SO much. Yeah okay. The 'exclusive' was obviously fake too. Who in their right mind would leak information like that, and tell them exactly where they worked and when they stopped working there (He gave them a specific time frame lol)? He gave them a direct trail leading back to him, and he would likely never be able get a job in that industry again. Besides Nobody with a job in any legal field would be stupid enough to do that in the first place. Even Perez Hilton made a video today saying he felt sorry for Britney, because now her fans are attacking her when they were the ones claiming to want to keep her safe. People are taking notice to this ****, and makes us all look crazy. 

18 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

I was actually telling my friend back when this whole movement started that in the end it wouldn't be that serious, and the fans would turn on Britney instead of admitting they jumped the gun and were being overdramatic. A lot of posts in this thread prove that lol. People HATE admitting they are wrong, so usually they will get angry and redirect their anger at anyone they can blame... in this case its Britney? Because she want's people to butt out of her business and give her privacy, which she already asked for before. Everyone kept going with their stupid conspiracy videos, and now they have egg on their face and look like lunatics. It's honestly really funny to see. It should have happened sooner. Yes the conservatorship is crappy, but the majority of this was unnecessary, and people cared SO much about trying to 'save' her in the hopes that she would return and be her old self again, that they forgot that in doing so they were humiliating and causing an uproar bringing attention to issues she has that she likely doesn't want plastered all over headlines. This situation isn't our business and we shouldn't be running around in the streets marching to save someone because some conspiracy theorist bullshit from a podcast that spends most of its time calling her a child and questioning if she can even take care of herself. All the sudden now that these struggling 'comedians' got an exclusive they care SO much. Yeah okay. The 'exclusive' was obviously fake too. Who in their right mind would leak information like that, and tell them exactly where they worked and when they stopped working there (He gave them a specific time frame lol)? He gave them a direct trail leading back to him, and he would likely never be able get a job in that industry again. Besides Nobody with a job in any legal field would be stupid enough to do that in the first place. Even Perez Hilton made a video today saying he felt sorry for Britney, because now her fans are attacking her when they were the ones claiming to want to keep her safe. People are taking notice to this ****, and makes us all look crazy. 

On 5/29/2019 at 10:33 PM, Just Because said:

If I was Britney..... I would tell you people to “GET A LIFE”.

You make good points.

The 'movement' will have no choice but to calm down.  There is already an investigation.  There is nothing else significant the fans should be doing about this; pathetically criticizing her make-up/hairstyles on instagram is stupid. (To be fair, this isn't much different than what Justin Bieber is going through with his marriage and fans on social media constantly talking about his wife and Selena Gomez; that is terrible)

I still blame her pathetic teams for a lot of this predicament.  The real reason there wasn't this intense scrutiny in like 2009/2010 was because social media wasn't what its like today.  I simply cannot like the fact that they brought her more drugged for Femme Fatale. (And Britney Jean??  Her team are the ones that made her look terrible; not the fans and not the media)

But because that was eight years ago, it really is water under the bridge.  It's left up to investigation to get to the real story.

But she deserves her privacy; I, and neither should other fans, carry about what her custody arraignments are or any of that.

And I stand by what I've been saying months ago that she was better off announcing a hiatus after the first residency-with no performing for at least a year-and then announcing something later.

• 8 months later...
1 minute ago, joanhs said:

I don't get what you mean?? Smart??:jj:

Just think about possible reasons for her response. Life is not simple and you have to be really careful with words, especially when you're tangled up in a situation like Britney.

Don't believe everything you hear and read between the lines :cutebrit:

Archived