New IG post! Brit admits she is the one posting on her IG

IonutM

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mystic Womaney said:

Whatever is true at this point I’m just glad we poked the bee hive nest enough to finally get something sincere from the queen :wow:

when was the last time she said something real on camera that wasn’t “I like my kids” “I like Vegas” “I eat fast food” :awkblink:

CRUCIFY US QUEEN SLAY US IM LIVING FOR THE SASS. :orangu::gtfo::jtum:

I feel like we’ve seen her sass and more of her true personality than we have since 2007 and I am LIVING :jj::cardi:

It could be from months ago or even last year

3 minutes ago, Mystic Womaney said:

Whatever is true at this point I’m just glad we poked the bee hive nest enough to finally get something sincere from the queen :wow:

when was the last time she said something real on camera that wasn’t “I like my kids” “I like Vegas” “I eat fast food” :awkblink:

CRUCIFY US QUEEN SLAY US IM LIVING FOR THE SASS. :orangu::gtfo::jtum:

I feel like we’ve seen her sass and more of her true personality than we have since 2007 and I am LIVING :jj::cardi:

And she’s driving like everyday. I know she’s loving it.

21 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I always thought it was weird that people here assumed that just because some of the footage was old that automatically meant she didnt upload it. Sometimes when I gain weight or just dont feel like I look that great I upload old pictures that I havent uploaded before. People here overanalyze and try to make regular things meaningful all the time.

It's also good method of gaining distance from stuff. 

U may be less affected by reactions, if it's old material :well: 

2 minutes ago, One More Time said:

It could be from months ago or even last year

Yeah because she planned months ago to have to come at us? 

Pls some conspiracies are too far fetched shes defo got more freedom than we’re aware of. 2019 is seeing a lot of changes let’s stop being pessimistic and start being optimistic I’m so happy with this 

Just now, Mystic Womaney said:

Yeah because she planned months ago to have to come at us? 

Pls some conspiracies are too far fetched shes defo got more freedom than we’re aware of. 2019 is seeing a lot of changes let’s stop being pessimistic and start being optimistic I’m so happy with this 

It was a response to fans thinking she doesn’t post on her Instagram. there were claims about it years ago. 

and yes I want to think this is her rn doing her thing but idk 

16 minutes ago, BritneyLover said:

How can she say "i filmed this video yesterday"???

I mean... She is filming at that present moment lol, it doesnt make any sense.

Even if she knew she was going to post it the next day, it is not correct

Or she didn’t post it yesterday, and is posting it today and was being her smart *** self to all dem snarky comments about who posts on her account. 

Archived