New IG post! Brit admits she is the one posting on her IG

IonutM

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, marioh said:

I'm not saying she doesn't want privacy or cannot stand up for herself but... She never said those things on camera tho. This was in the caption that could have been written by anyone who has access to her social media accounts. Just saying. 

When she says something on camera yall saying that her team forces her to say it. She never wins. 

54 minutes ago, BritneyLover said:

How can she say "i filmed this video yesterday"???

I mean... She is filming at that present moment lol, it doesnt make any sense.

Even if she knew she was going to post it the next day, it is not correct

She means the other videos of her “dancing”

2 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

however, i wonder... if she's posting her ig posts, WHO is deleting all the free britney comments??? that's definitely not her... :nynod:

I mean almost every picture she posts is edited... Are we to believe now she herself does all the editing? It is obvious to me she sends whatever she wants posted to the person responsible for her social media and that person from her team has the final say about what will be posted and what not. So yes, she technically does 'post her own videos' ... 

5 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

This actually offended me considering we were all trying to help her. Good luck on your own Brit!

Yeah

next time she should go and post some “hey **** i like Being on this cship and i love lou taylor, my new single is coming soon ?????” 

clearly someone from her team asks her To record this type of videos.

Archived