New IG post! Brit admits she is the one posting on her IG

IonutM

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I don't even know at this point.. I'm still against the cship, I'm just waiting for the August / September / whatever hearing.. we aren't even pushing for anything anymore, the movement has been dead for like a week, we got the hearing, we got an investigation and we're happy (at least I am).. :unbothered:

Exactly - the investigation matters. We can’t lose sight of that. We need to be level- and clear-headed about this movement. Keep the faith, baby!

2 hours ago, Stefi Hilton said:

i am so disappointed with this post. does britney think she’s clever or something? girl, we are questioning everything because you are answering  nothing. that is tea and pure fact

for the past 11 years we have been left to our imagination, trying to speculate about your life, and now you throw shade at us, your fans??? i am out. the only person deserving shade is lou taylor and your daddy and those are the hot facts. so silly...and that video of her trying to emulate her old, playful videos and only ending up looking stiff and weird? come through, britney. open your eyes, girl. this ain’t 2001. you’re almost fourty, you need freedom over your life.

Lmao. That took a turn. Sit down.

Why are some of you trying to prove that the video is old or that we are 100% sure that her dancing video is an old one? I mean, she just said that she post her videos, but that doesn't mean that she JUST have to post new videos... who cares if the dancing video is an old one; we all upload old stuff on the net when we are bored. And of course her team upload something, like every manager of every celebrity so let's not make it a big drama if they posted the BOMT anniversary pic or things like that.

And yes, she throw a shade to her fans, THANKS GOD. You think to help her investigating in her life but she always wanted privacy, I'm sure she's not happy knowing that her fans shares court documents and private stuff! Like I said, if she wants to be free she needs to FIGHT, you can't do it for her guys. 

And don't start with "we were by your side when you didn't dance, didn't sing, didn't do promo... we don't deserve that"... That was YOUR choice, she didn't oblige you.

1 minute ago, CriminalLegend said:

Why are some of you trying to prove that the video is old or that we are 100% sure that her dancing video is an old one? I mean, she just said that she post her videos, but that doesn't mean that she JUST have to post new videos... who cares if the dancing video is an old one; we all upload old stuff on the net when we are bored. And of course her team upload something, like every manager of every celebrity so let's not make it a big drama if they posted the BOMT anniversary pic or things like that.

And yes, she throw a shade to her fans, THANKS GOD. You think to help her investigating in her life but she always wanted privacy, I'm sure she's not happy knowing that her fans shares court documents and private stuff! Like I said, if she wants to be free she needs to FIGHT, you can't do it for her guys. 

And don't start with "we were by your side when you didn't dance, didn't sing, didn't do promo... we don't deserve that"... That was YOUR choice, she didn't oblige you.

You said a lot but also said nothing at all 

Archived