New IG post! Brit admits she is the one posting on her IG

IonutM

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, BritneyLover said:

How can she say "i filmed this video yesterday"???

I mean... She is filming at that present moment lol, it doesnt make any sense.

Even if she knew she was going to post it the next day, it is not correct

It’s really not as complicated as some are trying to make it...

Yesterday, she made the video of her posing in the dresses and didn’t post it

Today she made a video saying that she does post her own videos and that she made the posing video yesterday. 

I love the shade and the sass, I believe maybe some of the intricate conspiracies have gotten out of hand and maybe any direct online attacks (which I’ve never participated in) so I do feel bad if she feels all this has increased unwanted paparazzi/ media attention and been in poor taste. but at the end of the day this is all about the c-ship and I think we would be (and have been) bad fans if we didn’t try and raise awareness to the potential corruption going on. Especially with everything we know about conservatorships, her feelings on for the record about control and knowing how much of her life is a business. It isn’t sincere or authentic and I think it is natural for fans - especially big fans - to rally for her. 

This was obviously just meant to prove that she did the post about Sam Lutfi. His court date is today. 

Who knows what they even tell her these days. “Britney you gotta say you’re doing your videos because people are sending death threats to your Mom or whatever”... if she has no internet she has no clue what’s going on. 

Now that they read the comments they got scared it would back fire - all they care about is money after all so it’s not good to upset fans. 

Andddd it’s deleted

edit. What a mess that they reposted it. Aka: look she’s doing that herself, she’s crazy like that

Archived