New IG post! Brit admits she is the one posting on her IG

IonutM

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to know she posts her videos, maybe this is a strategy to show She's in control and capable of doing normal stuff in front of the judge for the next court hearing. We shouldn't take it as shade. We have to keep exposing the shady things the conservatorship has done to her, because that is a different subject.

Not feeling  it. That 'runway' video is awkward AF, she looks messy and it looks like she has white deodorant smeared all over the pink dress she's wearing. I've never been a fan of these runway videos but this one is especially uncomfortable and the intro video just comes off as rude and bitchy

This really turned me off her, it’s like a slap in the face to her fans who I’ve seen over the past few weeks do nothing but love and support her.

ive only read bits of the Free Britney thread but there’s been so much energy and effort put into looking out for her well being. I feel bad for all of us who have tried to support her, I posted about it on my Insta and got ridiculed for it but stood up for her.

Its obvious I think at this point that either she’s being forced to comply with their demands and put on an act of being fine and happy and in control - but more likely I think she has some kind of Stockholm Syndrome and is extremely loyal to them all and sees her fans as an annoyance and a hindrance - she seems so out of touch with reality and has been for so long.

Never thought I’d say this but I think she thinks she’s above all of us and we’re just deluded and irritating. That video is pure savagery and it made me feel weird :/ there I’ve said it and await the downvotes...

4 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

This really turned me off her, it’s like a slap in the face to her fans who I’ve seen over the past few weeks do nothing but love and support her.

ive only read bits of the Free Britney thread but there’s been so much energy and effort put into looking out for her well being. I feel bad for all of us who have tried to support her, I posted about it on my Insta and got ridiculed for it but stood up for her.

Its obvious I think at this point that either she’s being forced to comply with their demands and put on an act of being fine and happy and in control - but more likely I think she has some kind of Stockholm Syndrome and is extremely loyal to them all and sees her fans as an annoyance and a hindrance - she seems so out of touch with reality and has been for so long.

Never thought I’d say this but I think she thinks she’s above all of us and we’re just deluded and irritating. That video is pure savagery and it made me feel weird :/ there I’ve said it and await the downvotes...

Sister, I am with you 100% I feel the same way. I think we didn’t deserve that video.

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

i dont think its rude to shut down rumors of people spreading that she doesnt run her ig page 

Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

i dont think its rude to shut down rumors of people spreading that she doesnt run her ig page 

It’s the way it was done, so defensive and without any context of the past few weeks. It’s as if people had been accusing her of this out of the blue for no reason, she just seemed very abrupt and bitchy to me.

I’ve kinda had it with this ****. I haven’t checked on here in a few days now whereas when this first happened I was constant. 

I get sick of defending Britney then stupid videos go up like this and her playing along with all this stuff in the press. We all know her father and team control her whole life and have done since 2008. We hear about Britney fighting for her freedom in court then we get stupid videos like this and see her in the press cooperating with what she’s been told to do (ie staged shopping trips with Sam) so that it’s like “look she’s stable. See? Everything’s fine she’s with her boyfriend she looks good - she’s fine!” 

I feel awful for her but at the same time if she’s playing along with it and lying with them then what more can we do. She’ll be in this same bubble forever in that case until Jamie dies and someone else takes over her life.

Sad but true and everyone who down votes me knows deep in their heart this is the truth. 

1 minute ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I’ve kinda had it with this ****. I haven’t checked on here in a few days now whereas when this first happened I was constant. 

I get sick of defending Britney then stupid videos go up like this and her playing along with all this stuff in the press. We all know her father and team control her whole life and have done since 2008. We hear about Britney fighting for her freedom in court then we get stupid videos like this and see her in the press cooperating with what she’s been told to do (ie staged shopping trips with Sam) so that it’s like “look she’s stable. See? Everything’s fine she’s with her boyfriend she looks good - she’s fine!” 

I feel awful for her but at the same time if she’s playing along with it and lying with them then what more can we do. She’ll be in this same bubble forever in that case until Jamie dies and someone else takes over her life.

Sad but true and everyone who down votes me knows deep in their heart this is the truth. 

Totally agree with you!!

4 hours ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Literally the second I saw that I came here... what tf was that 

4 hours ago, xkhingx said:

Her face after she says “I hope you like it” is like she is saying “here ******* now y’all can stfu”

4 hours ago, Dirk said:

Ew, why was that necessary my god this was f**kin rude 80% of people who follows her have no clue about this, this is very ugly of her/her team. Also this was dumb and will just bring attention to that, her team is f**kin trash

I know, she sounded bitchy, I hope she doesn't make me be team c-ship :mj:

that's probably from 2016-2017 when she did all those runway videos

:evilpatrick:

Here’s my assessment based on nothing but speculation (and gifs):

Britney hates the paparazzi and can’t stand media attention, even when things are going well in her life.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

However, on top of all of her personal, professional, legal and familial upheaval at the moment, she has now simultaneously been thrust back into a place that’s very scary for her (I.e., the spotlight).

tumblr_my6r4xPzXT1r9nlfxo7_250.gif

It’s nothing like 2007 was, but reminiscent nevertheless, and I honestly think she has chronic PTSD from that time period that remains unmanaged (hence the onset of severe social anxiety).

tumblr_o3r0aj7MlN1swazh0o5_250.gif

So, now even as her life is kind of falling apart (unable to see her children, canceled residency), she also has the heightened anxiety and tension from the increasing media attention. It’s probably simply all too much to deal with and she just wants everything to stop again, and return to the relatively quiet and peaceful lifestyle she’s managed to acquire during her years in Vegas. 

VeneratedSentimentalGypsymoth-size_restr

SoggyUnrulyIcelandicsheepdog-size_restri

I’d imagine this increased media speculation is also taking a severe toll on her children, and that’s probably actually what’s prompting the notable bitterness in her tone. Which is understandable; her kids are everything to her, they didn’t ask for this life, and it must be straining to even attempt having some semblance of a “normal” relationship with them considering both the conservatorship and media circus. So she’s constantly guarded and defensive with respect to them.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Her fans should know she loves them. And I honestly think she does. But the fans also know that she obviously loves her children more, and if she’s starting to feel like this #FreeBritney attention is going to threaten her access to them, or in any way cause them harm emotionally or otherwise, then I think she’d be likely to speak out in this manner, irrespective of the truth behind the conservatorship (like how horrible it actually is). I think everything she says and does is for the boys; she lives and breathes for her children. Even to her own demise, professional or otherwise.

Archived