New IG post! Brit admits she is the one posting on her IG

IonutM

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

Oh **** off. Don’t blame your mental issues on her. “Stiff and weird” If she had normal fans there wouldn’t be a million comments like yours on her insta and there wouldn’t be any need to address anybody. This ain’t 2001 and you’re not 13, her fans apparently had never matured. She’s just having fun, if you don’t like it just don’t watch it. Rihanna fans gush over a video of her simply laughing while stoned and they show affection but there’s always something “wrong” Britney fans only see and they disapprove of everything she does when in truth the reality is her “real” fans had long stopped following her on social media and what’s left are a bunch of psychos, hunched over their computers typing up directing their own nastiness toward her. 

i am not mentally ill, i am not hunched over my computer. i watched the freebritney drama here and at this point, when britney posts we get excited.

in my case, i felt disappointed and explained why. if you can’t deal with it, ignore me and stop insulting me when you don’t even know me. you are full of hatred.

10 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I always thought it was weird that people here assumed that just because some of the footage was old that automatically meant she didnt upload it. Sometimes when I gain weight or just dont feel like I look that great I upload old pictures that I havent uploaded before. People here overanalyze and try to make regular things meaningful all the time.

this

1 minute ago, Stefi Hilton said:

i am not mentally ill, i am not hunched over my computer. i watched the freebritney drama here and at this point, when britney posts we get excited.

in my case, i felt disappointed and explained why. if you can’t deal with it, ignore me and stop insulting me when you don’t even know me. you are full of hatred.

But you insulted Britney without even knowing her sis:xfactorlook:

You just said you were leaving sis

tenor.gif?itemid=10622649

You “think” you are not. You’re calling what she created weird and stiff. If I don’t like something, something that is not my taste I wouldn’t label it harshly i will just ignore. Yet I’m the one full of hatred. Your post is terrorizing her along with bringing up her age, YET I’m the one spreading hate. 

6 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

are you for real?

Did you read the comments under Britney's instagram posts or her sister's ones? Thousands of fans attacked every single member of her family sometimes with "ur father has to die!".

She is a public figure but here we have fans of 15 years old pretending to be lawyer or something, SHE needs to fight not us/you!

Are you for real? Because someone so passionate about this should read the full statement where I literally said that they did indeed attack her but her stopped (multiple weeks ago) therefore this isn’t a topic of discussion anymore. Calm the the attitude 

1 minute ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Are you for real? Because someone so passionate about this should read the full statement where I literally said that they did indeed attack her but her stopped (multiple weeks ago) therefore this isn’t a topic of discussion anymore. Calm the the attitude 

Sorry, nothing against you... But in general I don't understand Britney's fans this year, like they are all crazy. 

Just now, BritneyLover said:

How can she say "i filmed this video yesterday"???

I mean... She is filming at that present moment lol, it doesnt make any sense.

Even if she knew she was going to post it the next day, it is not correct

She means the video where she is modeling 

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

You “think” you are not. You’re calling what she created weird and stiff. If I don’t like something, something that is not my taste I wouldn’t label it harshly i will just ignore. Yet I’m the one full of hatred. Your post is terrorizing her along with bringing up her age, YET I’m the one spreading hate. 

i had the wrong words perhaps. drink a cold glass of water. it’s the internet. we get impulsive and it sucks, yes. but no need to insult each other. peace out.

1 minute ago, BritneyLover said:

How can she say "i filmed this video yesterday"???

I mean... She is filming at that present moment lol, it doesnt make any sense.

Even if she knew she was going to post it the next day, it is not correct

She’s talking about the video in her balcony.

Whatever is true at this point I’m just glad we poked the bee hive nest enough to finally get something sincere from the queen :wow:

when was the last time she said something real on camera that wasn’t “I like my kids” “I like Vegas” “I eat fast food” :awkblink:

CRUCIFY US QUEEN SLAY US IM LIVING FOR THE SASS. :orangu::gtfo::jtum:

I feel like we’ve seen her sass and more of her true personality than we have since 2007 and I am LIVING :jj::cardi:

Take this however u wanna...idc...

May 18, 2019

Unable to get her to sing or dance, the people of this permanent A list "singer" made a recent post seem current and hopeful.

Britney Spears 

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/05/blind-items-revealed-4_28.html?m=1

I’m still not following “her” Instagram or “her” other social media accounts. I’m sick of the bullshiz, LIES, smoke and mirrors from her team. And I’m not $upporting the Britney Brand either. I don’t care how many newish videos Lou and the rest get her to make so one of them can post it. **** that!!! I’m just freakin over it. I wish Britney well but screw this f**kery. :ririshade2:

Archived