She serves hard in Toxic performance on Circus Tour 2009

This performance is everything. I don't understand people's dislike for the Circus tour. It was her first tour after those 2 years for her when she was going through it, and after having 2 kids. It was hit or miss depending on her energy for sure and not all the setlist has great choreo, but this, Radar, Get Naked, are amazing, and If U Seek Amy, Hot As Ice are also great in IMO. 

This sadly was the only tour I saw her live, in Ottawa and I was like 15 sat VIP Ringside and it was amazing. Obviously it sucks knowing what we know now about the CON, that they were the ones who profited off of this tour and every other one after... But I will say this was the beginning of the con so Britney wasn't overly traumatized yet, and heartbreakingly I think she thought she would get out of it maybe after doing this album and tour, like a 2 year thing. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, BBjammin said:

This performance is everything. I don't understand people's dislike for the Circus tour. It was her first tour after those 2 years for her when she was going through it, and after having 2 kids.

there was the M+M's tour

It’s a great tour, I love the Womaniser performance. 

It was such a departure from the Onyx Hotel Tour though in terms of dancing. 5 years earlier she was smashing out insane choreography, but the Slave performance here was questionable.

I think TCSBS was the death of danceney as we knew her.

• Love 1

She would serve better if she sang live. Those cheesy playbacks with the voice from 20 years ago feel too artificial

She is the only one from her entire generation who uses pre-recorded tracks at all times. It becomes difficult to watch any performance for more than 5 minutes.

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)

She was running and doing choreo in this killer pumps. Even if choreo was simple. Still she did good. I think she  had better shoes to dance in dwad and onyx. I doubt she wore shoes she can possibly break a leg in tours be4 cship. She did start wearing more comfortable stuff during vegas.

Edited by icybaby

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block