New IG post! Brit admits she is the one posting on her IG

IonutM

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

It's almost as if lighting, makeup, different hairstyles and glasses make a difference in how a person looks! :ririshade2:

except in Britney's case it's exacerbated 5 times over.. most people look like themselves consistently but somehow Britney manages to look different from era to era, from music video to music video, from Instagram post to Instagram post, heck even from candid to candid.. I don't know why that is, but it's true.. ezgif-4-8b937559e5f8.gif

Isn't weird enough that Britney before never acknowledge any rumours and now she make a post on insta just to confirm that she's indeed the one whos posting on her insta page?

there are two scenarios a) she gets more freedom that's why she get involved with such things or b) someone is trying too much to prove something that it cannot be proven otherwise unless Britney talk about it..but it's so confusing, if Britney rebel against them to the point to stand up before a judge and ask to get her freedom back and now she listens to what others telling her what to do?? doesn;t even make a sense. so i think it's obvious that she's getting more freedom step by step, hope so at least:nervousney:

and yes this is deserves it's own thread (even for a second):bwink:

Just now, I Always Sing Live said:

when's the last time we've gotten new emotes?? some great user-made ones have popped up over the last few months and I wish they would become official.. this new one is great: ezgif-4-8b937559e5f8.gif but also, the JLS one.. ezgif-4-ace0729acd3a.gif

I was literally about to say the same thing omg our minds... let’s add hope you like it and Brenda Jean into the mix while we’re at it 

i feel like britney would normally just ignore all these rumours, it's strange she's suddenly posting things now...

i don't get why they are just feeding the flame now by putting the video out when the free britney movement has been quiet for like a week.

giphy.gif

Yeah, I'm not falling for it. Britney looks exactly like she did in these new uploads for the Control-inspired photo shoot. 

Guys, remember that Papa Spears and her management have access to her phone. 

The video below is timestamped, just press play. The woman you see is named Robin Greenhill and she works for Lou Taylor:

D5-4f1cWwAIbvOL.jpg

BivLmPWCcAAvbUt.jpg

Just now, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

I was literally about to say the same thing omg our minds... let’s add hope you like it and Brenda Jean into the mix while we’re at it 

It's not complicated, we're just syncopated
We can read each other's minds

ezgif-4-747205758a88.jpg

I tried making the "hope you like it" one but it was too hard to decipher.. :unbothered:

1 minute ago, abbiesbanned. said:

i feel like britney would normally just ignore all these rumours, it's strange she's suddenly posting things now...

i don't get why they are just feeding the flame now by putting the video out when the free britney movement has been quiet for like a week.

giphy.gif

well is she normally ignore such things? remember Britney before the conservatorship? she was outspoken a lot and spoke her mind quite often i must say

I don’t know what to think, but something is still off about it.

However I’m 100% sure there’s her team involved very much to her Instagram posts ,maybe not at all times ,but there’s deff some “phone control” thing is going on. 

There’s a lot we don’t know tho...

I think you guys are just pushing for things that just aren’t there. 

The cship conspiracy (has “shady” points I’ll give you that)but it’s mostly used to say why Britney has changed.

It’s like the last hope of Britney being out of the cship that we would get old Britney back which isn’t the case. 

Britney now many times has denied sketchy things and such and if really true there would be no reason for her to do that. It would destroy her case. 

1 hour ago, 3isacharm said:

then how come "she" uploaded the video 3 times? 

She clearly decided to upload the photo separately. Wasn’t it obvious? And there’s a french caption. Do you think her team suddenly decides to include french?? She might not have control over her life but her insta is clearly run by her. 

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I think you guys are just pushing for things that just aren’t there. 

The cship conspiracy (has “shady” points I’ll give you that)but it’s mostly used to say why Britney has changed.

It’s like the last hope of Britney being out of the cship that we would get old Britney back which isn’t the case. 

Britney now many times has denied sketchy things and such and if really true there would be no reason for her to do that. It would destroy her case. 

I don't even know at this point.. I'm still against the cship, I'm just waiting for the August / September / whatever hearing.. we aren't even pushing for anything anymore, the movement has been dead for like a week, we got the hearing, we got an investigation and we're happy (at least I am).. :unbothered:

Archived