New IG post! Brit admits she is the one posting on her IG

IonutM

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but she looks a mess. Plus, fix that tooth gap thing, it aint you. I swear sometimes she wants to look like someone else. Sorry for being pressed. But its like she constantly sabotages herself. ( downvote me all you want :demi:)

21 minutes ago, marioh said:

I mean almost every picture she posts is edited... Are we to believe now she herself does all the editing? It is obvious to me she sends whatever she wants posted to the person responsible for her social media and that person from her team has the final say about what will be posted and what not. So yes, she technically does 'post her own videos' ... 

:well:

Her name is Robin Greenhill and she works for Lou Taylor.

if it's true that she really posts everything why does she even bother to 'prove' it? I mean, you're Britney Spears, you're used to people talking about you, just let it go and fade like you and your team do with everything lol.. why the need to let everyone know now? mmmmmmm not buying it Brit 

and no, we aren't wrong :mcwave: 

1 minute ago, vdez83 said:

Britney: posts IG video

Army:  wait....how could she post this if she can't have a smartphone?

Team B:  Hurry....upload a low quality video that looks like it was shot on a flip phone so it fits with our narrative!!

Makes 0 sense as we've seen her phone recently. You guys keep up the conspiracies. 

Archived