New IG post! Brit admits she is the one posting on her IG

IonutM

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Ok so had she said "I filmed this video on May 28th 2019" I would have believed her but she said "yesterday".

There are many Yesterdays, yesterday changes with each passing day :raven:

This video could have been filmed on June 6th 2017 and she still could have called it Yesterday :jj:

Why would she have filmed a video months ago saying she’s posting herself? No one cared months ago. 

1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

The background music, Man Down :britlol: OMG did she assassinate someone?! That song doesn't fit that runway walk whatsoever!

Watch Rihanna send her a gift kit of Fenty Beauty tomorrow :mcorangu:

Let’s be honest Britney needs new makeup 

11 minutes ago, Dollyg said:

This was obviously just meant to prove that she did the post about Sam Lutfi. His court date is today. 

Who knows what they even tell her these days. “Britney you gotta say you’re doing your videos because people are sending death threats to your Mom or whatever”... if she has no internet she has no clue what’s going on. 

Now that they read the comments they got scared it would back fire - all they care about is money after all so it’s not good to upset fans. 

Andddd it’s deleted

edit. What a mess that they reposted it. Aka: look she’s doing that herself, she’s crazy like that

Sam Lutfi. His court date is today.”

BINGO!! That’s all that video post is about. To counteract him and the Free Britney movement. Every single social media post they make, every single candid of Britney (we get them every damn day now....for a reason!) is meant to counter the TRUTH THAT IS BEING EXPOSED ABOUT THE CSHIP PEOPLE!!! 

• Britney can’t drive - hey there’s 10 candids of her driving all of a sudden.

• Britney doesn’t have a cell phone - hey look Britney has a flip phone, a different iPhone every other day....on and on.

So BEYOND obvious what they’re doing. So why get so excited at every single “Britney” post and eat this stuff up?!? I’m sorry but I just don’t understand some of U.

This video isn’t a coincidence. This is not even Britney. There are sinister people in Britney’s inner circle who all have sinister motives as they get her to make this vid/pics they post for her. Read between the lines good God!!???? 

9 minutes ago, Dollyg said:

This was obviously just meant to prove that she did the post about Sam Lutfi. His court date is today. 

Who knows what they even tell her these days. “Britney you gotta say you’re doing your videos because people are sending death threats to your Mom or whatever”... if she has no internet she has no clue what’s going on. 

Now that they read the comments they got scared it would back fire - all they care about is money after all so it’s not good to upset fans. 

Andddd it’s deleted

edit. What a mess that they reposted it. Aka: look she’s doing that herself, she’s crazy like that

This makes more sense that her posting that video :orangu: 

Maybe she got too many negs about the photo wanted to delete jt?

i was wondering ... if it’s a push... if it was to get rid of sams comment (if that news article was right and they have broken up... she wasn’t his date to his counsins wedding... after 2 years that’s disrespectful)

to reupload is more annoying to him than to just delete the comment idk :imok:

2 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Sam Lutfi. His court date is today.”

BINGO!! That’s all that video post is about. To counteract him and the Free Britney movement. Every single social media post they make, every single candid of Britney (we get them every damn day now....for a reason!) is meant to counter the TRUTH THAT IS BEING EXPOSED ABOUT THE CSHIP PEOPLE!!! 

Britney can’t drive - hey there’s 10 candids of her driving all of a sudden.

Britney doesn’t have a cell phone - hey look Britney has a flip phone, a different iPhone every other day....on and on. So obvious what they’re doing. So why get so excited and eat this stuff up. I’m sorry but I just don’t understand some of U.

This video isn’t a coincidence. This is not even Britney. There are sinister people in Britney’s inner circle who all have sinister motives as they get her to make this vid/pics they post for her. Read between the lines good God!!???? 

Omg, you need help

Archived