#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Princess Pink said:

honestly... could it be a cult? i've never felt so uneasy about a situation ever.

Or a Christian organization posing like NXIVM did.... they all pose as organizations that help women.  Why do u think masculinity is so frowned upon by the media today?  They dont want men to be empowered because then they would have greater pushback to deal with.  Why do you think it took 2 female podcasters fir this to be taken seriously?  Because us gay fans have been written off as crazy by the media.

• Like 1

I don’t mean anything bad by this at all. I want her out of the conservatorship, but it’s clear she is not happy with us. To a point, I think she’s always been weirded out with us.

The truth is, you can’t gelp someone who’s not willing to help their self. In this case it’s clear she doesn’t want any help from us and she just wants to be left alone. 

If we keep nagging this situation, it might be the end of her wanting to be an entertainer or to do anything for her fans.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, MikeMasi said:

I don’t mean anything bad by this at all. I want her out of the conservatorship, but it’s clear she is not happy with us. To a point, I think she’s always been weirded out with us.

The truth is, you can’t gelp someone who’s not willing to help their self. In this case it’s clear she doesn’t want any help from us and she just wants to be left alone. 

If we keep nagging this situation, it might be the end of her wanting to be an entertainer or to do anything for her fans.

She knows nothing about her fans.

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I know, I was just talking about the coincidence with Jordan Miller :blol:

But still, when did Jamie even travel there :beynah: Isn't he supposed to be in charge of Britney's assets? How many years ago was that? 

It was in 2017 when they were on the tour with Britney in israel. It’s in Jerusalem where they baptised Jesus. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Well Britney is not an animal so I'll accept if she decides not to be an entertainer anymore. She shouldn't even have been working the way she has all the years during the conservatorship

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

:deadbanana:

I know I am late to this party, this thread is like impossible to keep up with. it does look like this is the facility, but we have no idea how many times between vegas she went here. She does wear these shoes a lot, and she had similar ones in the video, but this is for sure an old video. She was very tan like this a long time ago, and her body hasn't been like that since before her world tour. 

I bet that she goes there plenty, which is good for her. She should, if I had the money for a mental health retreat I totally would do it. It is just she can't be that thin and tan and then a little thicker and not tan a few hours later to go get ice cream, I mean come on this is the insta generation we know how to safe content and post later, her team is so out of touch all their old a$$es

1 minute ago, chrisryan said:

I know I am late to this party, this thread is like impossible to keep up with. it does look like this is the facility, but we have no idea how many times between vegas she went here. She does wear these shoes a lot, and she had similar ones in the video, but this is for sure an old video. She was very tan like this a long time ago, and her body hasn't been like that since before her world tour. 

But notice the camera. It looks like there's plastic or glass in front of the camera. It's the same for the yesterday video.

• Like 8