#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, Stefi Hilton said:

can we also ACKNOWLEDGE the fact that in the text britney allegedly posted on her instagram she says ”Wow!!! There’s rumors, death threats to my family and my team, and just so many things crazy things being said. 

death threats??? where???? when/???? :mj:

nice try Lou

all over this thread, all over twitter and all over lou taylor's/jamie lynn's social media :rlynow:

• Like 6
21 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

You’re late so I’m gonna chuck it up to that but literally NONE of us were harassing her family so at this point you’re just saying it to say it. But I will agree with you... I’m not streaming **** :mcwave:

I would download all britney songs for once and play it from my device. No streaming **** nothing related to Britney at all. They are not gonna get a dime from me.

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
52 minutes ago, MissMiniBritney said:

Weird theory but what if David lachapelle's make me video shows that religious symbolism to show something against Lou Taylor and her religious thoughts or her in general? :o

I hope someone understands what I'm trying to say 

This has always been my theory, it doesn’t make sense that they would just totally trash the video, look they still salvaged the perfume video. She probably thought the make me cover art was mocking Jesus hence why she demanded to trash it and got her lackey Randee St. Nichols to shoot the cover. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, RATCHET❤ said:

D47zqRsUwAU2EY_.jpg

omg:mhmnod:

Horrid... They promised it was a family oriented community without mentioning that for the first week there was ZERO visiting. But it was more like two weeks because he was admitted on the weekend and a certain amount of time had to clear. The staff completely dropped communication with me after he was admitted but sang a tall tale of being amazing and family oriented before that. They did things like convince him to go on antidepressants even when both of us made sure he would have no pressure for this when admitted as thats why we picked the facility. He was emotionally blackmailed by a doctor, which is against the law. They told him if he went off his other medications they would take away emergency anxiety medication and his sleep aid. They also took away his phone, which is also against California law for an extended stay facility. Then he took a $20,000 loss when he left the facility. The program director said she could help with nonverbal learning disability but none of the psychs knew what it was so they all pretended it didn't exist and decided to treat him for bi-polar instead of autism. Terrible disaster. Do NOT go here.

it has mixed reviews. and the good reviews are usually short. :calculating:

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

all over this thread, all over twitter and all over lou taylor's/jamie lynn's social media :rlynow:

While I haven't seen any death threats in this thread; only insults towards Jamie Lynn, that may be because I tend to skip over a few pages to stay up-to-date with everything.

As for the social media, as I've said before, we really need to distance ourselves from that, because, while there may be rational individuals there, we just don't want bat s**t crazy people in this campaign.

• Like 4