#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

There is no reason to harass her family. Would you harass her kids if they had social media? It’s too far. 

To be honest, while I completely agree with your statement, I feel like this is already common knowledge here and people who do that are instantly called out on it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I finally just caught up on everything.

If you truly believe the cship is just for money stop supporting her brand. That is all that needs to be done currently. Don’t see her play or listen to her music on Spotify. 

There is no reason to harass her family. Would you harass her kids if they had social media? It’s too far. 

You’re late so I’m gonna chuck it up to that but literally NONE of us were harassing her family so at this point you’re just saying it to say it. But I will agree with you... I’m not streaming **** :mcwave:

• Like 6
Just now, AlfredIslas said:

Lynne seems to be doing just fine despite all the "harassment". It's only the two Jobless Jamie's who seem to have a problem when their livelihood in leeching off Britney is jeopardized 

That's not an excuse, just leave the family alone and don't tweet out where she is. At this point, Lou and Mercy Ministries is giving us enough ammo, anyway.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Applejack said:

But notice the camera. It looks like there's plastic or glass in front of the camera. It's the same for the yesterday video.

They are all very downgraded if you notice, that happens when videos are compressed. Most likely this is a saved video on a phone, that was sent via imessage that had the setting enabled to not send the HQ version. 

• Like 7
  • Super Mods
On 4/22/2019 at 2:45 PM, LostInAnImage said:

Yeah, I don’t believe most of what Sam says, but the emails seem genuine. And I can’t believe I’m actually saying that, considering it looks like her email was basically “britney@yahoo.com.” :pieceofwhat:

But it’s so Britney :quirkney:

always faded and cool lol

• Love 1
  • Like 1