#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Stefi Hilton said:

omfg the video of her dancing in the gym is so weird SHE HAS NO FACIAL EXPRESSION she's like blank omfg dead:airpls:

I know it’s so sad, the real Britney would be making all kinds of faces even if they are goofy. :crying2:

• Love 1
  • Like 4

ENOUGH!!! This violates like every kind of rights. I'm pissed, seriously, and for how long they are going to pretend like nothing happened? No more lies. Jamie, Lou and Larry should go to jail. They should at least apologize for abusing a human being, then pay for what they've done to her life. It's sick and inhuman. Disgusting.

#FreeBritney #Enough

• Like 9

I know this might sound strange but I can see a parallel between the #FreeBritney movement and the #RelaseTheSnyderCut one. :mcorangu:

The official story said that Zack Snyder had to quit to projet due to familly issues... He said :

"I’ve decided to take a step back from the movie to be with my family, be with my kids, who really need me."

( https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/zack-snyder-steps-down-justice-league-deal-family-tragedy-1006455 )

Sadly we discoved that the studio (Warner Bros) took this tragedy as an opportunity to put him away and Joss Whedon became the director of the movie. The Justice League movie lost all its darkness, maturity, aesthetics, etc. !

At first nobody believed that, but after a lot of proofs, hard-core fans launched the #RelaseTheSnyderCut movement. We did a protest too!

zack-snyder-fans-are-asking-warner-bros-

The subjet was such a taboo (and still is) for Warner Bros, they never talked about it, even nowdays and even if Zack Synder himself has confirmed it. ( https://comicbook.com/dc/2019/03/28/video-surfaces-zack-snyder-justice-league-synder-cut-exists/ )

We still have hope. :kyliecry:

Anyway, I just wanted to share this, let's go back to the #FreeBritney movement ! :cigney:

• Like 4

since team b and loucifer seemed very much concerned about the leaked emails to even address it on "britney's" ig post, i hope more emails would leak. :snooptoya: keep pressuring them about britney but as much as i want to slap and throw **** at her, refrain from posting death threats. that's low. everything has a saturation point for them too. 

tenor.gif?itemid=6036926

• Like 7
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

May 10th is REALLY near y'all, I think our problem is that we expect things to happen in a few days, we're almost addicted to this whole situation and it's not healthy.. might even be better to lay low for a while because Team B will think we've given up, but then we be like "SIKE, *****, you thought".. :arianabye: we don't even have to wait for the court date, I'm sure a new podcast episode will come out soon as well.. let's just be patient.. :smokney:

I really believe everything will fall into place. And we will be there. Her team knows they are literally f**ked with us.

• Like 6

It Britney is under control, bound by this conservatorship, then applying pressure on her team is important. 

So much of what I’m seeing in support of #FREEBRITNEY is outlandish, tactless, and downright crazy. It’s turning me off, and would easily make us look nuts to the GP.

If we want to make an impact, then let’s get more organized. Tactful, consistent efforts to find the TRUTH. As of right now, this thread is highlighted by glimpses of truth, and the rest is just chaos.

• Like 6