#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

It's incredible...i knew the clinic name 2 hours ago and i wouldn't talk about that with no one, and now all of you are talking about the clinic.
I'm ok with FreeBritney movement, i trust Britney Gram, but why we have to knew where's the clinic?
Now the paps are going into the main door of this place to have some photos of her...i'm really sad about it...

• Like 8
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

We gotta share this!  Lou is evil as ****.  

Yeah but it’s hard when Sam is the one sharing it hence why Team Britney is using him as a scapegoat “remember when he made Britney crazy? He’s obviously lying!” Kind of thing. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Yes I was thinking of her, same with Spearsfan they are regular members who haven’t been involved in this except to jump in here or there. They aren’t spending all day and night arguing with people over this...

Not to direct the conversation back here, but yeah. The regulars don't care enough to do much but comment on how dumb we all are before leaving, and its whatever. These are a little too rabid, and pointlessly.

• Like 2
Just now, DayvinDazone said:

Consider Mk ultra lowkey confirmed and I'm against these conspiracy theories :lostney:

Actually, MK Ultra is not a conspiracy, it's real but let's NOT go there. It's an old experiment done in the '50s. It's not conducted anymore...

• Like 3

Question about last nights post!

What emails is Britney referring to? I feel like emails weren't an issue with the #FreeBritney movement. Please help :kiss:

" These fake emails everywhere were crafted by Sam Lutfi years ago... I did not write them. He was pretending to be me and communicating with my team with a fake email address. "

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, Britney : A Vocal Actress said:

I've been scrolling Lou's Instagram, she is using Britney to promote herself. I found this kinda scary picture of her and Jamie (Britney's father)...

3.jpg4.jpg

Hide contents

1.jpg2.jpg

Why it looks like Jamie has no teeth at all? (Thank u next, *****) :airpls: