#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

25 minutes ago, snakesayan said:

The "paparazzi" photos basically gave her location away. TMZ basically stated that Britney stayed at a Hotel down the street from the facility. "Paparazzi" got photos of her with Sam at the hotel, and then photos of her in San Diego today; its not hard to trace and track down. Its 2019 with the power of the internet. 

People need to stop with "Give Britney privacy, you guys aren't real fans". Her team is staging photos, while supposedly "Britney" is asking for privacy on instagram. She's asking for privacy, but then she post a workout video the next day? Ok, things aren't adding up. 

You really have to be able to critically think and add 2 and 2 together in order to understand how tactical, corrupt, and shady Team Britney is playing right now. 

uhhh... what has critical thinking got to do with finding her location? what good is that doing? yeah her team is shady, we have established that, yes they are orchestrating all of this, but why do fans need to know the address she's staying at? that's taking it too far. 

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

I.... hate that I'm going here, but I saw Mercy Ministries was discussed again, and I already know part of Britney's foundation fund (??) went into them and that they're anti-gay-- but is this true? I already had no intentions of giving Britney my money again until this was resolved for real, but if this is true, and I've already given money to this? :hideous:

But I have to consider the source saying it.

Omfg we've been had. They literally took money from gays to fund anti gay facilities.. im so uncomfortable rn & i even restocked today with a bottle of prerogative.. thats my ****, but now i feel bad & smell of screaming gays being wrongfully turned 

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

uhhh... what has critical thinking got to do with finding her location? what good is that doing? yeah her team is shady, we have established that, yes they are orchestrating all of this, but why do fans need to know the address she's staying at? that's taking it too far. 

exactly i see ppl tweeting out the location. Now any mentally insane pyscho in Cali can go harm her. 

• Like 5

I finally just caught up on everything.

If you truly believe the cship is just for money stop supporting her brand. That is all that needs to be done currently. Don’t see her play or listen to her music on Spotify. 

There is no reason to harass her family. Would you harass her kids if they had social media? It’s too far. 

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I finally just caught up on everything.

If you truly believe the cship is just for money stop supporting her brand. That is all that needs to be done currently. Don’t see her play or listen to her music on Spotify. 

There is no reason to harass her family. Would you harass her kids if they had social media? It’s too far. 

Lynne seems to be doing just fine despite all the "harassment". It's only the two Jobless Jamie's who seem to have a problem when their livelihood in leeching off Britney is jeopardized 

• Like 7