#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

It’s so funny that they KEEP coming back and arguing no matter what too. Any of the regular members here who aren’t buying it/aren’t into FreeBritney pop up in this thread once in a while to give their peace and then bounce because they probably think we are too dense to listen. 

These two or three members continue to argue, and argue, and argue. I just cannot imagine arguing with people who I thought were so dense and would not see my point of view. It’s just odd. :wyd:

I need a job like that, maybe Lou can hire me? :jj:

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Ok listen, if they had nothing to hide, they would just ignore what we've been saying. Think about it. Instead, they're trying PR attempts at rapid fire to do anything to try to cover up the situation.

• Changing the narrative to the media multiple times
  • Planned paparazzi shoots
  • Sam talking to TMZ
  • Jamie Lynn post
  • A Britney instagram post saying everything is fine and weirdly calling out Sam's emails, but not Britney's Gram
  • A Britney IG video 15 hours after asking for privacy
  • People working on this forum to discredit what we say

Seems a little suspicious, huh?

And still they hadn´t make LYNNE MAMA SPEARS to clarify this..

I THINK SHE KNOWS SOMETHING! and she does not agree with whatever all the team b are doing to Brit. 

• Like 3