#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, abandon06 said:

fans sites are deleting comments. Many people were on the Godneybitch instagram were simply expressing their fear the gym video was old and they deleted our comments then they deleted the post, 

Not my fan page... :demi:

• Like 2

The video posted and the candids don't Match. That video is old. They are trying to trick us to stop. We need to continue otherwise this will be hidden.under the carpet as if nothing happened. Something still doesn't click. All of a sudden Britney is spotted again. They seem very scared of what we as fans could achieve this last couple of days. Our next strategy should be from now on questioning every single thing Britney releases or does and focus it on the conservatorship and why is she still in it.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

The Sam emails are LEGIT imo. The fact that the Instagram post was written by Lou / Larry automatically discredits it.

I can't believe they're making Sam Lutfi look credible. Why would they ever do that? I still completely think he's a snake but now it's a snake vs snake war between Sam Lutfi and Lou. 

• Like 9

So, what do you guys think will be team B's next attempt at damage control?

Another Instagram video, as random as it may be?

Another written response, maybe adressing some actual issues and things we're worried about?

Spoiler

That's as likely as Lindsay Lohan releasing her next studio album in the upcoming 24 hours, but still. :jj:

Or will they do something new, like an interview?

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

The Sam emails are LEGIT imo. The fact that the Instagram post was written by Lou / Larry automatically discredits everything they wrote.

It's not even that. What they wrote in the IG caption actually proves the email is real too. They say there was communication with her team and that there was emails. Her team (Lou) answers are legit.

• Like 5

Obviously the Sam emails aren't fake, even Britney wrote that on her ig post that they are real, my question is, which ones were crafted by Sam and which ones were actually by Britney? 

Edit: someone else wrote that, so scrap what I just said, but I want to know what are their plans for once Britney leaves this facility. What is their next damage control?

• Like 6