#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, f**knfurter said:

I.... hate that I'm going here, but I saw Mercy Ministries was discussed again, and I already know part of Britney's foundation fund (??) went into them and that they're anti-gay-- but is this true? I already had no intentions of giving Britney my money again until this was resolved for real, but if this is true, and I've already given money to this? :hideous:

But I have to consider the source saying it.

any Louisiana fans want to check this church out on Sunday for the rest of us?

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

Whoever leaked the location is such scum. i understand the passion we have for her but actively spreading the location for her facility while she's still in there putting her safety and security at risk? Come on guys!!! COME ON! :idgi:

Fans: i love britney and want to know she's safe

same fans: Hey world here is britney's current address

:ehum:

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, LanaLang said:

All of these “sightings” of Britney and SM posts all of a sudden are only adding fuel to the fire. Her team should have just had Britney post the video last night and nothing else. If you’re going to put the GP at ease, do it wisely and as simple as possible. Doing too much usually backfires. 

Yeah, I really don't get the point of this new gym video. If they were at least slightly smarter, I feel like they'd only post that response / caption from the Instagram video (without the video itself) and end it at that. But no, after we were vocal about our concerns regarding the video, they thought the best idea would be:

"Hmm... yes, let's post a gym video of her. We have some left-overs from... 2013 or some other time, right? Yeah, this'll work. That's just so Britney - her working out, some music added, her dancing so much 'till she is tired... yeah. That's a great idea."

They're either messing with us and trying to make us look like we're the bad guys in this situation or they're just so stupid not even Jesus can help them and I don't know which one is worse...

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

Fans: i love britney and want to know she's safe

same fans: Hey world here is britney's current address

:ehum:

they're the ones posting videos of her in that public facility. If fans here found out about it, anyone out there may recognize it as well :yaknow:

I still can't get over that video and the baptize pictures :embarrassney: The whole thing is so creepy 

• Like 7