#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

he forgives B's parents.. :smokney: yo, what's this "Ingrid Goes West" mess he's talking about, I gotta Google that ****, sounds juicy AF.. :snooptoya:

A movie on Hulu. Aubrey Plaza stalks this girl on Instagram and finds a way to become friends with her and it’s super stalkery and creepy. 

• Like 9

I was trying to get some e-mail address from Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group (Lou Taylor's business and Britney's management). I found nothing at all BUT I saw that they are puting thier job offers in "ChristianJobs.com"... a search website for Christian. 

The job offer https://www.christianjobs.com/job/215465/senior-accounting-manager/tri-star-sports-entertainment-group

This girl is REALLY into christianity (which is ok form me as long as you don't try to exorcise Britney!!!).

Here's the e-mail address I found :

• humanresources@team-tristar.com
  • lauren@team-tristar.com
  • rotemteam@team-tristar.com

:sippinga:

• Like 8

I.... hate that I'm going here, but I saw Mercy Ministries was discussed again, and I already know part of Britney's foundation fund (??) went into them and that they're anti-gay-- but is this true? I already had no intentions of giving Britney my money again until this was resolved for real, but if this is true, and I've already given money to this? :hideous:

But I have to consider the source saying it.

• Like 5

All of these “sightings” of Britney and SM posts all of a sudden are only adding fuel to the fire. Her team should have just had Britney post the video last night and nothing else. If you’re going to put the GP at ease, do it wisely and as simple as possible. Doing too much usually backfires. 

• Like 6