#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, MmmDani said:

The problem was her mental fragility, as I’m sure you’re aware. Did you ever consider that perhaps she feels more comfortable in the conservatorship? 

I don’t see any evidence to support the idea that she wants out, it’s up to her and we shouldn’t be pressuring people

She has expressed she doesn’t like the constraints multiple times before but I don’t care to find it for you, if you feel so inclined I remember someone shared it around page 50 of the main thread and emailmypussy had posted one of the videos too on Twitter.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Preemptting the B team backlash (given that they have already given cease and dissist orders to some stans, blocking comments on some ig account, and gad some youtube videos removed) - COULD THEY SHUT DOWN BRESTHEHEAVY?

Think about it. They would certanly want to try to. Havent they done this befor? Or to another fansite?

If this happens, we need a backup plan of where to rally NOW. 

They've tried before, back during the original FreeBritney campaign run by Jordan, I believe.

@breatheheavy You haven't gotten any cease and desist letters today, have you?

• Like 2

Omg that woman saying her father should get a jobbbbb, this is getting big, I'm so happy

The weirdest thing so far is that her team still didn't release any kind of statement 

If it was a lie they for sure would deny, probably they don't know what to do at this point 

Those tv channels should expose lou 

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Y'all leave Lutfi  out of this. Even if let's say he is "innocent" he's been ruined in Britney world and will only be used to uphold the c-ship. Ignore him and let's keep fighting.

He’s gonna be talked about and brought into this anyway. You can’t leave him out of  this. He is (in part) THE STORY. 

So let him talk. It only creates more traffic, more tweets, more attention. Yea maybe Britney’s Team would use his word against the #freebritney cause, but enough ppl know her team is full of it anyway.

Like one of the main takeaways from The Talk was Britney has been overworked and mistreated since she was a kid. The locals don’t look at Britney’s team as upstanding people.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Yeah, step 1 is infiltrating her vulnerable fanbase during this disaster and pretending he was “fighting for this since day 1”, then Britney gets out, and the next step is him knocking on her door when she’s free. He’s so predictable.

We need to know what Lynne thinks of him before we can jump to conclusions

1 minute ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

She has expressed she doesn’t like the constraints multiple times before but I don’t care to find it for you, if you feel so inclined I remember someone shared it around page 50 of the main thread and emailmypussy had posted one of the videos too on Twitter.

It isn’t our place to make decisions for this woman. I think everyone’s forgetting that we have no idea what she wants, what she’s like or what her situation is. Don’t confuse our infatuation with the Princess of Pop with her personal life, they’re totally separate and we shouldn’t ever get involved with her personal life

• Like 1
1 minute ago, diegofs said:

Omg that woman saying her father should get a jobbbbb, this is getting big, I'm so happy

The weirdest thing so far is that her team still didn't release any kind of statement 

If it was a lie they for sure would deny, probably they don't know what to do at this point 

Those tv channels should expose lou 

They are creating a new clone in the lab 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, nels64 said:

I'm curious...how can they tell any of us to cease and desist? I understand cease and desist on copyrighted info...But you can't tell us to shut up legally about opinions...I feel like they could send all the letters they want but it's baseless.

I believe-- and this is opinion here-- as long as its not Jordan himself, it should be fine? But I'm no lawyer and know only the bare basics of the laws; so part of me wants to say as long as no information is insisted as fact (anything that can be taken as slander if stated to be fact, basically?) and Jordan stays out of it, it should be okay? But again, Idk.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, marioh said:

I was looking for that uncensored video with daddy issues a few days ago. I couldn't find it for the love of me. Thank you. Her team is insane and paranoid. I hate them so much.

27 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

If you search the term "Britney Spears" on google now, the webpage is topped by news on #freebritney matter. So the media is picking up on this and is doing so fast. In a short time we'll have bigger media outlets and agencies, YouTube videos and trends emerging. This will only generate more exposure so that her team simply just can't avoid this matter. 

So keep up the work!

How the hell is Team B going to spin this one?!

Just thinking about Britney's first interview after her hiatus infuriates me. The media needs to be tougher with Britney's team. 

I need Gayle King, Joy Behar or Barbara Walters to interview Britney. Or someone who's not afraid to ask the hard-hitting questions. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, f**knfurter said:

I believe-- and this is opinion here-- as long as its not Jordan himself, it should be fine? But I'm no lawyer and know only the bare basics of the laws; so part of me wants to say as long as no information is insisted as fact (anything that can be taken as slander if stated to be fact, basically?) and Jordan stays out of it, it should be okay? But again, Idk.

This shouldn’t have gotten to the point where anyone’s ever aware of this campaign, let alone it becoming slander. The news tomorrow is going to be so messy 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

How the hell is Team B going to spin this one?!

Just thinking about Britney's first interview after her hiatus infuriates me. The media needs to be tougher with Britney's team. 

I need Gayle (Oprah's BBF) to interview Britney, Joy Behar or Barbara Walters. Someone who's not afraid to ask the hard-hitting questions. 

It can always get the Jonathan Ross treatment :yaknow:

btw, why hasn't that interview leaked yet? 

• Like 1