#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

41 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Sure he is nit trustworthy, but we'll need all the help we can get right? He might have some remaining contacts with the issue or Britney

nooo he is one of the snakes

stop it guys please we need him out of this

this is serious. please stop involving 2007 into that

they used her mistakes to get her to this point  she is until today, he is one of those mistakes.so please stop with him. please

#Brunetteney">
9 minutes ago, #Brunetteney said:

I’ll put it this way: if we don’t do anything, what would happen if britney really was in a bad situation? She’d be trapped still.

if we do something, honestly what is the worst that could happen? You don’t know Britney and you don’t know how she would react to this. We have plenty of solid proof, especially now, that something is going on. I’d rather take the chance instead of ignoring it and blindly trusting Larry/her team.

If there was a problem, there’s nothing to stop her or any of those closest to her from getting her out of it. Kicking up a fuss about this is just giving her publicity, and I sure as hell know she doesn’t want to be in the spotlight right now. This is just unnecessary additional stress at a time that she’s clearly stressed

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, MmmDani said:

If there was a problem, there’s nothing to stop her or any of those closest to her from getting her out of it. Kicking up a fuss about this is just giving her publicity, and I sure as hell know she doesn’t want to be in the spotlight right now. This is just unnecessary additional stress at a time that she’s clearly stressed

There was a problem in 2009 and there was definitely something stopping her and people close to her from getting her out then...

20 minutes ago, marioh said:

This thread is soon going to be more popular than the Make Me Original video one. Who would've thought that a #freebritney thread could do it in 2019? I'm impressed and proud. :tiffanynod:

I think the video leaked because her team wants people to draw attention from what is happening in her private life.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

Wtf?! Jesus, it's getting big.. They will definitely need to speak up now and share some details..

I don't know what to feel anymore.. whether leave them all alone and stop giving her attention or exposing them (if all of this is true).

This is a really delicate subject and I hope she will get the help she needs and all will end up well for our Queen :crying1:

Lynne is supporting us, following pages, liking comments, giving us more ammunition to strike

Jamie was supposed to have a ruptured colom and stay in hospital but is going around hiding and attending family weddings, ignoring the matter

Bryan is remaining invisible, he might be estranged from the family and still no one would notice

Jamie Lynn is... unbothered and promoting Peanuts :orangu:even though she has been the most active Instagrammer of the family. She normally responds to comments through her stories and speaks up about stuff but she is maintaining silence although her posts are filled up with comments.

It seems strange that she is doing this, and we also know she is very close with Jamie. So is her team behind JL too?

Also does anyone know what the relationship status between Lynne and Jamie is? They reconciled in 2010 but what after that?

• Like 6
Just now, koballo said:

I think the video leaked because her team wants people to draw attention from what is happening in her private life.

Well, if that's true, I'm glad it's already leaked and no one cares anymore. They would have to leak Rebellion now to overshadow the #freebritney campaign, but given the song's lyrics, I don't see them trying it lmao. :janet:

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

He’s talking to a fan not Britney personally this does nothing to her... 

Yeah, step 1 is infiltrating her vulnerable fanbase during this disaster and pretending he was “fighting for this since day 1”, then Britney gets out, and the next step is him knocking on her door when she’s free. He’s so predictable.

• Like 4

I honestly feel so worried and sad about this whole situation, i can't believe she's still surrounded by a bunch of snakes, they are sucking her life off, her freedom, she's almost 40 and probably doesn't or never will know about freedom and pure happiness and it makes me so ANGRY! Why are people so obssesed with money at the point of hurting someone else and taking the control over a person? This is like a glimpse of 2007 happening all over again and maybe worse! Call me conspiranoic but i always believed there was A LOT MORE behind this than just taking a 'time for herself'', i'm NOT buying it! not because of the audio but because it always felt kinda ''off'', this whole situation, she's being forced, she's not taking time for herself, they are making her go back to the robotic and mannequin effect :jlostare:#FreeBritney 

• Like 2