#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, MmmDani said:

It isn’t our place to make decisions for this woman. I think everyone’s forgetting that we have no idea what she wants, what she’s like or what her situation is. Don’t confuse our infatuation with the Princess of Pop with her personal life, they’re totally separate and we shouldn’t ever get involved with her personal life

That’s the point... that it isn’t our decision... nor is it her fathers since it her decision it should be made by *drumroll please* her

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

I believe-- and this is opinion here-- as long as its not Jordan himself, it should be fine? But I'm no lawyer and know only the bare basics of the laws; so part of me wants to say as long as no information is insisted as fact (anything that can be taken as slander if stated to be fact, basically?) and Jordan stays out of it, it should be okay? But again, Idk.

Ok that might explain why Jordan has gone quiet.

So yall to confirm - if this place gets shut down, we rally on reddit and we then RAGE. Until BH is back.  We must support Jordan and breatheheavy.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Itachi said:

where are the A List celebs? they were quick to support #FreeKesha. i hope they do the same to #FreeBritney too :unbothered:

Precisely why we need the journalists on the major news outlets to gather more information. We can hit up the celebs after. Reliable sources first. Lets do this!

• Like 1
Just now, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

That’s the point... that it isn’t our decision... nor is it her fathers since it her decision it should be made by *drumroll please* her

The problem is that it’s not our place to pressure her to make decisions about her personal life that don’t concern us. She can make her own decisions, and if there was a real issue then the whole thing could be easily fought in court. She has the ability  do it if she wants to

8 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Honestly, I feel like most of these celebs have been more than aware of the situation for a while... :( 

Yeah, most of them have met her or collaborated with her and gotten nothing but a blank stare and a “hi” and “bye” from her. The entire industry knows how fragile she is. They all treat her like a porcelain doll.

Which is why I can’t see them thinking she’s perfectly fine or co-signing this free Britney movement. It’s irresponsible to do so anyway without facts. All you have is a “paralegal” on a podcast.

• Like 3
Just now, nels64 said:

LOL that's the thing SHE CANNOT MAKE HER OWN DECISIONS. Read the basics of a conservatorship before coming in here and saying she can make her own decisions.

If she wants to, she can actively fight it and get out of it.

WE DON’T KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS. WE DON’T KNOW HER AND WE NEVER WILL. IT’S NONE OF OUR BUISNESS

4 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Ok that might explain why Jordan has gone quiet.

So yall to confirm - if this place gets shut down, we rally on reddit and we then RAGE. Until BH is back.  We must support Jordan and breatheheavy.

This whole thing is so crazy. The Britney Army is really needing a refugee exit strategy from exhell in case her team come for us. This is a mess.

I don’t even know how to work reddit but I’ll find y’all. My Twitter is @brintybitch if the titanic sinks before we’re organised.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

no, she's not

Wait, she's not? Isn't she going through a lot of drama and is in a... like, life house, though? I assumed she was off air because of that. :ohdear: Well then I definitely hope she picks it up and talks about it, for sure.

she kinda is back in the spotlight now, but not because of her music. all these headlines/topics about her actually makes me feel like it's 2007 once again. :decisions: i mean she worked really hard to maintain a lowkey life after that but now it seems like it's all coming back. :decisions: 

qj9Ln3.gif

• Like 2
Just now, Haburo said:

This whole thing is so crazy. The Britney Army is really needing a refugee exit strategy from exhell in case her team come for us. This is a mess.

I don’t even know how to work reddit but I’ll find y’all.

SAme here sister 

if it goes down make something called BreatheHeavy free Britney 

and I’ll just look for that and hope to find it lol idk how it works 

1 minute ago, f**knfurter said:

Wait, she's not? Isn't she going through a lot of drama and is in a... like, life house, though? I assumed she was off air because of that. :ohdear: Well then I definitely hope she picks it up and talks about it, for sure.

Wendy has been back the last few weeks and proudly announcing her divorce. Today she said she got a double date

girl is back

she will take this news I hope for tomorrow 

• Like 1