#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

16 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

For all of those who weren't here for the LIVE stream

I’m sorry but whoever is in this video just made the entire fan base look absolutely ridiculous. Be professional don’t swear or act a fool when someone in the media is conducting an interview. :heresthetea:

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

For all of those who weren't here for the LIVE stream

lmao this guy truly is iconic though. whoever said this was leave britney alone 2.0 was so right. like the entire thing is quotable. U of B, im britney google lets start there, you would literally be shooketh, and her dad just looks creepy as hell how bow dah, the only thing i want is... i dunno who needs to get involved, its britney *****. and free britney. *****. but most of all:

"she doesnt owe us anything by the waylike if shes in her retreat and we're just doing all this and she's just trying to get well... well we're just all going to hell"

man sayin what we all thinking w all this confusion and romper room f**kery happening :explainlol:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Her best friends from childhood are all in the middle of nowhere with kids and ugly husbands living their lives. They can’t move to Hollywood to watch over Britney.

Lynne and Jamie Lynn are.... People I haven’t trusted in a long time. So idk and idc.

I’m wondering where Bryan is, though because he was with Britney all the time for the past few years.

She has friends that live in LA. I’m not saying anyone should drop their lives and deal with her. 

But the people that are there clearly don’t have her best interest in mind and no one is doing anything about it.

That’s why I said she needs to start from scratch and cut out all the old people, especially the ones on payroll that are literally paid to have her best interest in mind. 

1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

AND YOU DONT f**king KNOW OK 
ATLEAST PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO FIND EVIDENCE
AND HAVE FOUND SOME PRETTY GOOD STUFF TO SUPPORT THEIR CASE 
WHAT DO U DO
JUST FILL UP THIS THREAD WHINING AND COMPLAINING AND GOING OFF ON RANDOM PPL
U HAVE NO EVIDENCE
YOU DONT KNOW
NOW SHUT THE **** UP AND MOVE OUT OF HEREImage result for jamie lynn well then move the **** out

For offering another opinion?

Yall can’t believe Britney is mentally fit.... it’s impossible.

2 minutes ago, Avatar said:

She has friends that live in LA. I’m not saying anyone should drop their lives and deal with her. 

But the people that are there clearly don’t have her best interest in mind and no one is doing anything about it.

That’s why I said she needs to start from scratch and cut out all the old people, especially the ones on payroll that are literally paid to have her best interest in mind. 

Britney wouldn’t do that. Adnan and Sam would knock on her door and she’d open the door.

3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

AND YOU DONT f**king KNOW OK 
ATLEAST PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO FIND EVIDENCE
AND HAVE FOUND SOME PRETTY GOOD STUFF TO SUPPORT THEIR CASE 
WHAT DO U DO
JUST FILL UP THIS THREAD WHINING AND COMPLAINING AND GOING OFF ON RANDOM PPL
U HAVE NO EVIDENCE
YOU DONT KNOW
NOW SHUT THE **** UP AND MOVE OUT OF HEREImage result for jamie lynn well then move the **** out

tenor.gif?itemid=9479342

• Like 5
Just now, G-unit said:

Is Reva Goetz still the judge!?  Something fishy about that *****.  Someone needs to put her *** on blast too...just so that she knows we are on to her ****.

""The conservatorship is necessary and appropriate for the complexity of financial and business entities and her being susceptible to undue influence*," Goetz said.

Attorneys for Spears declined to comment on her current condition or how she feels about the status change."

*Being susceptible to undue influence is not what a conservatorship is made for, therefore, clarifying that Britney's conservatorship is not like other cases and further fueling previous theories that the conservatorship was made in order to exploit Britney's finances. Reva G. Goetz previously ruled in favour of Jamie Spears establishing the conservatorship on Feb. 1st 2008, green lighted Samuel D. Ingham III to charge extra hourly fees as Britney's lawyer and in at least three separate occasions ruled Britney was too mentally fragile to testify. Goetz is currently retired and refuses to comment on Britney's case as of now

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

If the “investigation” found out she was indeed mentally unfit to run her life, how would you feel? Breaching Britney’s medical history is beyond f**ked up.

Yall are doing irreparable damage IF she’s indeed as sick they say she is.

Well maybe she was unfit back then but all the signs point to her being fit now. It’s been over a decade. It’s time. Also if she is unfit then I trust in Britney to find the help that she needs without someone telling her what to do. If not now then when? When will she be fit? When she’s in her 50s old and grey? The cship is helping those behind the scenes more than it is Britney. That much is blatantly clear.

• Like 1