#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, justphil said:

How forward thinking she was. Imagine Blackout as a free album download back then. 4 music videos, and some type of tour. Wow. 

I wish jive dropped her like she wanted. She would be in a different place now. Same as us. Honestly team Britney caused us emotional stress this passed decade. We were worrying about her ability to be active, dance, and have creative control when in fake she was being fed meds and denied any decision making. Where’s our lawyer?

• Like 5
49 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The thing is, it's her father we're talking about, she just can't get him out of her life, or her kids' lives forever. And Larry, while not being her relative, has been very close to her family for the past 20 years.

I really don't know what will be of Britney from now on. Even career wise, they can't dare to put out a new residency or show of some sort as if nothing happened. If she retires, while still under conservatorship, God knows what will be of her alone in her house, medicated and without her kids most of the time.

And if she's freed (hope so) still will be weird to start from zero, whether she retires or not, it's gonna be so, strange for her I guess. 

Ugh. This is what's bugged me the most the past few days, and after seeing her today I just... It all feels really grim. Brit is one of my most influential and longest influences and to see this just really hurts tbh, and I really dislike to think about what happens next in any direction. I'm gonna be thinking about our girl a lot :(

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Body ache said:

The cship did it’s job. Now she filed for it to end and I’m all for that. A investigation is the only way she’ll be freed because she can’t get a lawyer on her own without her father who is clearly reaping the benefits. That’s really f**ked up.

If the “investigation” found out she was indeed mentally unfit to run her life, how would you feel? Breaching Britney’s medical history is beyond f**ked up.

Yall are doing irreparable damage IF she’s indeed as sick they say she is.

11 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

THEY DID PLAY REBELLION

:gloria:

In all honesty I was one of if not the most reluctant to the idea of a protest and how it rolled out in the end or at least from what I saw on the livestream but now watching this other video especially this part around 1:10 where that girl hugs one of the Britney's Gram girls and also talks about how this is like her family really made me emotional right now. We truly are one as a whole when we really want to. We all are different, different gender, race, age but overall we are all united for our love for Britney and for how much we strive to see her succeed but most importantly be happy and free. I completely overreacted as I always do but this truly was and will go down in history as one of the most memorable moments this fanbase has ever witnessed. I love you all so much :crying4:

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Her conservator was sick and had two colon surgeries. I doubt they lied about that part. Do I believe he was about to DIE? No. But I believe he was ill.

My point is her support system doesn’t seem to be a priority. Where are her friends, family and loved ones? Jamie is her conservator and father. 

She was well enough to get engaged in 2011(?)

And take trips and vacations without Jamie.

Dominoes was still going to happen while Jamie was ill. Something else happen. 

• Like 4

It just would have eased my suffering all those years if I had known that none of her decisions were made by her and that she was medicated to whole time which caused her to be slow and act like a robot. Everyone who stressed about the Vegas performance and stopped being fans because of it wouldn’t have even suffered if they knew that none of it was her making and that it was just a ploy to make more money for her handlers. Britney should also sue them for causing her decline as a artist.

• Like 2