#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

If the “investigation” found out she was indeed mentally unfit to run her life, how would you feel? Breaching Britney’s medical history is beyond f**ked up.

Yall are doing irreparable damage IF she’s indeed as sick they say she is.

She isn't sick, just undeveloped socially.  Britney has been guarded her whole life and has been told what to do. She is extremely passive and that is what has gotten her to where she is now.  It will take growth and counselling and maybe even some time away from the spotlight but she could have a normal life eventually.  Of course she will need business people but she could live her life on her own terms without a doubt in my mind. 

• Like 2
Just now, Avatar said:

My point is her support system doesn’t seem to be a priority. Where are her friends, family and loved ones? Jamie is her conservator and father. 

She was well enough to get engaged in 2011(?)

And take trips and vacations without Jamie.

Dominoes was still going to happen while Jamie was ill. Something else happen. 

1 minute ago, Avatar said:

My point is her support system doesn’t seem to be a priority. Where are her friends, family and loved ones? Jamie is her conservator and father. 

She was well enough to get engaged in 2011(?)

And take trips and vacations without Jamie.

Dominoes was still going to happen while Jamie was ill. Something else happen. 

Her best friends from childhood are all in the middle of nowhere with kids and ugly husbands living their lives. They can’t move to Hollywood to watch over Britney.

Lynne and Jamie Lynn are.... People I haven’t trusted in a long time. So idk and idc.

I’m wondering where Bryan is, though because he was with Britney all the time for the past few years.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

She isn't sick, just undeveloped socially.  Britney has been guarded her whole life and has been told what to do. She is extremely passive and that is what has gotten her to where she is now.  It will take growth and counselling and maybe even some time away from the spotlight but she could have a normal life eventually.  Of course she will need business people but she could live her life on her own terms without a doubt in my mind. 

YOU DONT KNOW. That is my point!

11 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

If the “investigation” found out she was indeed mentally unfit to run her life, how would you feel? Breaching Britney’s medical history is beyond f**ked up.

Yall are doing irreparable damage IF she’s indeed as sick they say she is.

more irreparable damage than have her work like they've done in the past years IF she is really that sick?

I keep telling this story, someone said that during the European tour there was a date she did around 100 M&G's. That's criminal 

• Like 6
  • Content Curators
Just now, colormefresh said:

YOU DONT KNOW. That is my point!

AND YOU DONT f**king KNOW OK 
ATLEAST PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO FIND EVIDENCE
AND HAVE FOUND SOME PRETTY GOOD STUFF TO SUPPORT THEIR CASE 
WHAT DO U DO
JUST FILL UP THIS THREAD WHINING AND COMPLAINING AND GOING OFF ON RANDOM PPL
U HAVE NO EVIDENCE
YOU DONT KNOW
NOW SHUT THE **** UP AND MOVE OUT OF HEREImage result for jamie lynn well then move the **** out

• Like 5