#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

I used to think like you but c'mon, you have to admit that something's wrong.

I think you’re sipping the BreatheHeavy koolaid. I get it. I’ve fallen for it a million times.

This time we’re talking about her mental health and those records are sealed and need to remain sealed. I just don’t want these conspiracy theories to destroy Britney.

Just now, jordeezy said:

Check marks automatically mean "paid actor"

Seriously, and stupid people think that a blue check automatically means that their opinion must count for something. Everyone here who hasn’t already should feel free to let me Kirby know how they feel, especially since she never answered how we should go about it!

This is whole thing is making me sassy af :o 

• Like 1

What Sam says is actually logical, makes sense, and explains a lot.

When was the last time Brit's team made any sense? They are never logical and have been lying to hide a covert operation that abuses their daughter.

I'm not saying believe everything Sam says. I dont believe anyone around Britney 100%. But, Sam's explanations are far more believable than Brit's team.  And his explanations do a lot more to help Brit's case as compared to her team who lies and manipulates the system to maintain their control. 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

They clearly dramatized that to keep the world from calling Britney insane - 2007 2.0, but anyway the first surgery was done in December right? The second in Feb?

Driving or going to a wedding isn’t a huge deal sis.

Do you know what is a color surgery? so you are saying that he is a really good person and is not doing anything wrong and the bad pics of Britney from the other day are like this because she just woke up from a nap. Ok. I think you need a nap cause sis... you are blind.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

One pic was from a wedding months ago and one was driving his Jeep. He didn’t look “healthy” to me.

You can be sick and drive. You can be sick and go to a wedding.

Yall act like he’s been jogging all around town with a new facelift, laughing and living the good life.

Britney was supposedly getting upset enough because of it to admit herself to a mental faculty. Instead she went out to get ice cream then disappeared. If the recent candids don’t prove that she’s crying out for help then you are a fake fan.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

‘Britney’s Gram’ Reported to FBI, U.S. Dept. of Health, and More

https://medium.com/@BrianneAmira/britneys-gram-reported-to-fbi-u-s-dept-of-health-and-more-7d3fcf495b27

She's just a hater. She literally made several cases proving she hates her, she argued with a lot of fans lately and blocked them (i was one of them :ririshade2:)  She's just milking this whole movement to promote her flop website. She even made an article just to say how basically we're dumb.

• Like 6