#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, HarajukuGyal said:

By the way everyone, the studio version of Trouble isn't new, we only didn't had it in actual high quality and actually there's two different versions.

The first one, that was set to be used with the original choreography (notice how the extra horns at the end give time for the fog to go away)

And the second one, used in the final performance, not in high quality and with an audio glitch at the beggining (also notice that on the actual night of the show Britney forgot that she was supposed to mimic the 'It's Britney *****' line meaning that one point she learnt the orignal choreography too)

Now the thing that we don't know for sure is if she actually recorded a full cover of the song, which is unlikely. With that being said @Clitney take your time but leak these as soon as you can :checkit:

Also talking about alternate versions, James Mercuri the infamous collector who bought and leaked the ...Baby One More Time demo tapes and the promo CDr which had the Otis Redding Tribute also has a different version of it with an extra orchestral part and it's probably the version that can be found on the other promo CDr with the House of Blues remixes and Trouble. Oddly enough he refers to it as the "Live" is he referring to the live strings or was the Otis Redding Tribute at one point slated to be performed at the VMAs too? :lostney:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

you didn't see mike tyson go into a c-ship after raping and ripping someone else's ear off

you didn't see mel gibson go into a c-ship after being antissemite, for domestic abuse, calling a cop 'sugar ****', etc

you didn't see lindsay lohan go into a c-ship after everything

you didn't see oj simpson or any (american) football player gone mentally ill go into a c-ship lmao

why the hell is a hard working twenty-six-year old forced into something for people who can't take care of themselves

And most importantly compare Britney's leaked phone call to that of someone like Mel Gibson's, I think this speaks for itself

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

I swear you are really stupid. We want a investigation into the shady *** things and the c-ship. And if it's proven that she doesn't really need the c-ship anymore (like many of us believe) then we want her set free. However, her Dad and Lou and Larry need to go.

Also I would like to add that the cship benefits hers conservators by making money for them. In that email she wanted to release music for free but can’t now because all her decisions were being made for her. The only time that she had some sort of creative freedom was on glory. She said so herself.

• Like 7

I'd love challenge Jamie to let Britney challenge the c-ship, let her hire one good lawyer cuz she sure can afford the best, and go to court .

If they so sure about their well doing, keep everything sealed and top secrets as you want, we don't care about any personal informations .

I bet their case won't last longer than 1 audience to make it fall into pieces .

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Body ache said:

Also I would like to add that the cship benefits hers conservators by making money for them. In that email she wanted to release music for free but can’t now because all her decisions were being made for her. The only time that she had some sort of creative freedom was on glory. She said so herself.

that's why I never liked Femme Fatale and Britney Jean, neither did she :hideous:

• Like 3
Just now, Body ache said:

How forward thinking she was. Imagine Blackout as a free album download back then. 4 music videos, and some type of tour. Wow. 

• Like 6

Page Six:

"Britney Spears may have called off Vegas residency over ‘soft’ ticket sales"

https://pagesix.com/2019/04/22/britney-spears-may-have-called-off-vegas-residency-over-soft-ticket-sales/

Fox 11 Los Angeles (Video):

"Heidi Hamilton discusses Britney Spears mental health"

They talked about the #FreeBritney hashtag and they had an opinion pretty similar to us.

www.foxla.com/entertainment/heidi-hamilton-discusses-britney-spears-mental-health-kanye-west-and-more

• Like 4