#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

She invites crazy people into her life. Kevin, Sam, Allie. I don’t think she’s stable in picking new friends at all.

And she’s always been able to drive when someone is with her. We’ve seen her drive many times in the past decade. 

She was a lot younger then.  I agree that she will neec a GOOD, HONEST life coach but she doesn't need a conservator.

• Like 2

By the way everyone, the studio version of Trouble isn't new, we only didn't had it in actual high quality and actually there's two different versions.

The first one, that was set to be used with the original choreography (notice how the extra horns at the end give time for the fog to go away)

And the second one, used in the final performance, not in high quality and with an audio glitch at the beggining (also notice that on the actual night of the show Britney forgot that she was supposed to mimic the 'It's Britney *****' line meaning that one point she learnt the orignal choreography too)

Now the thing that we don't know for sure is if she actually recorded a full cover of the song, which is unlikely. With that being said @Clitney take your time but leak these as soon as you can :checkit:

• Like 3
Just now, Applejack said:

why can't she get freaking conventional help like everyone else?

I don’t know. I haven’t read her medical records.

Everyone in the industry acts like she’s a newborn puppy dog. They all know something we don’t. And I don’t think it’s Larry and Jamie’s fault lol.

Just now, colormefresh said:

Well her conservator runs background checks on her new friends. It’s not like she’s not allowed to have friends. That’s the whole point.

The whole point is that if that woman is not capable of make choices like these, and therefore the conservatorship, why is she being pushed this workload? After all, she's not stable.

6 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

If she’s got a conservator MANAGING her illness... then she’s fine. That’s the point.

So y’all are asking her to be freed from something you have no clue about

The cship did it’s job. Now she filed for it to end and I’m all for that. A investigation is the only way she’ll be freed because she can’t get a lawyer on her own without her father who is clearly reaping the benefits. That’s really f**ked up.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I don’t know. I haven’t read her medical records.

Everyone in the industry acts like she’s a newborn puppy dog. They all know something we don’t. And I don’t think it’s Larry and Jamie’s fault lol.

you didn't see mike tyson go into a c-ship after raping and ripping someone else's ear off

you didn't see mel gibson go into a c-ship after being antissemite, for domestic abuse, calling a cop 'sugar ****', etc

you didn't see lindsay lohan go into a c-ship after everything

you didn't see oj simpson or any (american) football player gone mentally ill go into a c-ship lmao

why the hell is a hard working twenty-six-year old forced into something for people who can't take care of themselves

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

I love her so much, she has been such an inspiration for the longest time, I legit want to get the Eyenetics logo tattoed on me someday. Such a pure and misunderstood soul she was, just like Britney :(

Related image

I had never seen that doc about her final days until a few months ago :idkney: it was so scary, the death of that kid at the beginning of her trip, and what she said, and how she was the only one that died in her accident, while ALL the passengers survived. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

why can't she get freaking conventional help like everyone else?

you didn't see mike tyson go into a c-ship after raping and ripping someone else's ear off

Because he's a man. This c-ship would never happen to a man. Shouldn't Justin Bieber be in a c-ship too? 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I had never seen that doc about her final days until a few months ago :idkney: it was so scary, the death of that kid at the beginning of her trip, and what she said, and how she was the only one that died in her accident, while ALL the passengers survived. 

I didn't even notice the side Left Eyes talk... Now I'm even more sad :(

Gooooosh... She, Aaliyah and Selena really make me go sad

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Well her conservator runs background checks on her new friends. It’s not like she’s not allowed to have friends. That’s the whole point.

Her conservator is probably one of the main reasons she has any mental illness in the first place, him with his alcoholic behavior and violence toward Lynn that pushed her to ask for a restraining order at one point does not fit as a conservator if she's under it for any mental illness.

As for me i believe what i see, she is not a candidate for a conservatorship .

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

You don’t know if she’s stable enough to be free though.

I swear you are really stupid. We want a investigation into the shady *** things and the c-ship. And if it's proven that she doesn't really need the c-ship anymore (like many of us believe) then we want her set free. However, her Dad and Lou and Larry need to go.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

Her conservator is probably one of the main reasons she has any mental illness in the first, him with his alcoholic behavior and violence toward Lynn that pushed to ask for a restraining order at one point does not fit as a conservator if she's under it of any mental illness.

As for me i believe what i see, she is not a candidate for a conservatorship .

All of this I agree with.

• Like 1