#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

You don’t know if she’s stable enough to be free though.

well she's not in a coma, she's not in vegetative state, she does not have any kind of debilitating autism, she is not an old lady that cannot get up and go to the bathroom. In fact she's worked in stressful situations for the past 11 years non-stop. either they're forcing someone who's very mentally unstable into stressing situations or this is all a sham.

thought we were over this, you even said you were against the c-ship 9959505 pages ago

• Like 7
Just now, justphil said:

And it’s been stated on mainstream media by her own teams paid shills that she was never officially diagnosed as bi-polar. Have you ever heard of the term discrepancy? 

That was TMZ.... randomly... and they aren’t the most reliable source?

I think she’s got something “worse” than bipolar. By worse, I mean more unmanageable. 

1 minute ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

You don't know if she's so unstable to not be able to invite anyone over or drive a car though

She invites crazy people into her life. Kevin, Sam, Allie. I don’t think she’s stable in picking new friends at all.

And she’s always been able to drive when someone is with her. We’ve seen her drive many times in the past decade. 

5 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

That was TMZ.... randomly... and they aren’t the most reliable source?

I think she’s got something “worse” than bipolar. By worse, I mean more unmanageable. 

Ok, then by your standard she should be nowhere near a stage, recording booth, or tour bus. That’s that. 

Wait so above you said she can drive and that’s fine? Lmao. Worse than bi-polar but CAN go get behind a wheel and put anyone’s life in danger including her own? 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

either they're forcing someone who's very mentally unstable into stressing situations or this is all a sham.

:checkit:

7 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Because y’all don’t know that Britney needs to be released from the conservatorship?

:mcwave:

• Like 2
Just now, justphil said:

Ok, then by your standard she should be nowhere near a stage, recoding booth, or tour bus. That’s that. 

If she’s got a conservator MANAGING her illness... then she’s fine. That’s the point.

So y’all are asking her to be freed from something you have no clue about

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

She invites crazy people into her life. Kevin, Sam, Allie. I don’t think she’s stable in picking new friends at all.

And she’s always been able to drive when someone is with her. We’ve seen her drive many times in the past decade. 

If she's not stable enough to pick a new friend, she's not stable enough to tour the world, 4 times.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

If she’s got a conservator MANAGING her illness... then she’s fine. That’s the point.

So y’all are asking her to be freed from something you have no clue about

why can't she get freaking conventional help like everyone else?

you didn't see mike tyson go into a c-ship after raping and ripping someone else's ear off

• Like 3