#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

"And there have been experiments done where once a mentally sound person is falsely diagnosed with a mental disorder and put into facilities, it's impossible for them to convince anyone of their sanity. I feel like that's what's happening to her."

I remember the text but I don't know where it is from. Can anyone remind me?

• Like 2

Honestly, if this is actually true then Jamie probably did the right thing. If Britney is bipolar or something then she needs to be taking her meds. If she's refusing to, and that has been why she was so off during the POM tour, then he was absolutely right in canning Domination and getting her to go to a facility. And her team also did the right thing trying to spin it in a more positive self-help light so not to embarrass her or cause another 2007 media sensation with everyone calling her crazy.

Exposing this **** you have no idea what trouble it could cause for her if it's all innocent and she is actually unwell and needed the help and her team were just trying not to make it a big deal so she doesn't have to go through all the harassment again. It could mess with her career but even worse, her custody.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, marioh said:

I don't believe them blindly, no, but this podcast is a great opportunity to talk about this fishy conservatorship again and speculate. What if Britney needs medication you ask. Yeah, maybe she needs it but it should be her CHOICE to be treated or not. Forcing an adult to do something is wrong wrong wrong. This is not the point of it if she needs this or that. The point is she should have FREEDOM to make decisions for herself. As of now, she has no such freedom and this is truly infuriating. :nochillbrit:

It's not about what she wants tho. If she needs medications and in case she doesnt take it she could have bad episodes that would put in danger people including her child, she's not the one to choose what she wants. You need to understand that. That's why a cship is in place, the person doesnt realize how serious the situation is so obviously they wont let the person choose. I actually can relate because my grandma was under a cship, she wouldnt take her medications, and she lost sense of reality in a way that she could spend days without eating for example, and other many things like that. She had to be admitted into a facilty and she obviously had no choice if she wanted it or not. It was for her health. She would have died otherwise by keeping acting like that. We dont know Britney's condition, maybe she really needs these meds and what if she has crazy episodes when she doesnt ? It's pretty obvious something's off with Britney behavior these last weeks/months. If she was 100% fine with no reasons for this cship, then what? Do you think they put a knife under her throat or something? Come on. She's not a prisoner. It's more likely she's sick and needs help rather than she's 100% fine and living hollywood movie scenario in which she's the prisoner.

• Like 3

People are noticing there's something wrong :(

We don't know but everything that's happening now is so shady and it feels wrong that Britney has been spotted once in so many months. Not even pictured getting starbucks or something, that's bizarre. Kinda proves the theory that she'd been in the mental health facility for far longer than we'd been told.

Even if nothing comes from this and everything turns out to have been fine all along, this is what happens when Team Britney is deliberately obscure and trying to hide things.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, joanhs said:

Those women said sooo many wrong things I can't even..
And you all just gonna believe them?? So blindly??

And what IF Britney needs medication? Do any of you think about her boys?

Why do you even care if this news is true or false? :mhmsureny:

This whole thing can be fake and it will still shine a light on something that has been going around in secrets for far too long.

even if she is mentally unstable and can't take care of her own life, she has to say something.

y'all better keep this going on until we get some answers from someone. :nyschool:

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, Complication said:

Honestly, if this is actually true then Jamie probably did the right thing. If Britney is bipolar or something then she needs to be taking her meds. If she's refusing to, and that has been why she was so off during the POM tour, then he was absolutely right in canning Domination and getting her to go to a facility. And also did the right thing trying to spin it in a more positive self-help light so not to embarrass her or cause another 2007 media sensation. 

Exactly, i dont understand the drama here. What else he should have done? Let her do whatever she wants thinking she's alright while she could endanger herself or others? Let something like 2007 happen again to her ? Yeah sure. 

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

It's not about what she wants tho. If she needs medications and in case she doesnt take it she could have bad episodes that would put in danger people including her child, she's not the one to choose what she wants. You need to understand that. That's why a cship is in place, the person doesnt realize how serious the situation is so obviously they wont let the person choose. I actually can relate because my grandma was under a cship, she wouldnt take her medications, and she lost sense of reality in a way that she could spend days without eating for example, and other many things like that. She had to be admitted into a facilty and she obviously had no choice if she wanted it or not. It was for her health. She would have died otherwise by keeping acting like that. We dont know Britney's condition, maybe she really needs these meds and what if she has crazy episodes when she doesnt ? It's pretty obvious something's off with Britney behavior these last weeks/months. If she was 100% fine with no reasons for this cship, then what? Do you think they put a knife under her throat or something? Come on. She's not a prisoner. It's more likely she's sick and needs help rather than she's 100% fine and living hollywood movie scenario in which she's the prisoner.

I know things are not black or white. I'm not denying that she needs help. But I hate when people assume she wouldn't be seeking help without the conservatorship. She could still go to treatment without her dad, the judge, Larry Rudolph or whoever telling her to. Plus, you can still help a person or guide them in a right direction without using the ultimate tool that is the conservatorship. Frankly, I don't believe her to be a deranged person who is so irresponsible that she would ignore whatever illness she may have. Maybe she refused to take her pills because of the situation she's in, because of the conservatorship. Maybe the whole drama could have been avoided hadn't she been under all the restraints. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

I hope Britney doesn’t take #FreeBritney the wrong way. I haven’t said too much about this because it’s all speculation based and we don’t ACTUALLY know a whole bunch.

What has me on the fence is her mom liking those comments on her IG/FB. It makes me worry a bit. I just want Britney to be happy. I think it’s nice that we are trending our support for her but I hope it doesn’t stress her out more. :xfactorlook:

Very much this 

:brityeah:

16 minutes ago, sibode said:

But my question is: Are we sure she doesn't need this?
From what we know, not just Jamie, but the doctors said so... Are we more informed that her doctor?

Sister of JFK was allegedly severely damaged by her family and doctors :weirdmeout: but one may hope that in majority cases they are more on helpful site, right...

• Like 4

Why can't we just let her heal in peace, I mean everyone who is not completely delusional could see that she has mental issues, I think it's disrespectful after all she's been through to make it even harder for her by making up conspiracy theories. I know we all want the old Britney back, but it's time to accept that she is never going to be the old Britney. I've been through depression and anxiety myself and there was a time I was unable to function like a normal person, I never had the kind of breakdown Britney had, but I can tell you, I will never be the same, If you ever reached such a dark place you will never be the person that you were before. I think it's dangerous to pretend Britney is imprisoned without knowing what's really going on, some mental illnesses will never go away, and I think Britney never got the treatment she needed in the first place. That kind of treatment can take years, and no one ever gave her time to recover, she was pushed back on stage 6 months after her public break down and there was never time for her to recover and to come to terms with what happened. I agree that she was exploited for money and pushed back on stage but I don't think she can handle her life on her own right now, I think the treatment she gets now is long overdue. We should all just let her be.