Britney on Instagram: Walking on a broken foot, I’m gonna see if my body knows how to heal itself

Walking on a broken foot … if i go fast it goes numb !!! I got surgery on my left leg 🦵🏻 three times … twice for my knee and once for my foot 🦶🏻. They always said it can heal on its own but theres a huge chance it can snap and break again 😬 !!! Well I always did the surgeries and it was more painful afterwards so I’m being stubborn this time .. I’m gonna see if my body knows how to heal itself 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️!!! Psss swipe to see !!!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Im not trying to psychoanalyze her but that caption is precisely why she doesn’t want to seek guidance or help. She thinks by being stubborn she’s rebelling against her abusers, when in reality she’s the one hurting herself :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: I hope she doesn’t need surgery and I hope it’s nothing super serious.

Yep. My thoughts exactly 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Yeah, not broken or she wouldn’t be able to handle it, and it seems she is going to her monthly super fun vacation.

24 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Im not trying to psychoanalyze her but that caption is precisely why she doesn’t want to seek guidance or help. She thinks by being stubborn she’s rebelling against her abusers, when in reality she’s the one hurting herself :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: I hope she doesn’t need surgery and I hope it’s nothing super serious.

Yes. Her mentality right now seems very wrong, she doesn't know how to fight back without literally hurting herself.

The lack of self care will be used against her.

• Love 1

Her foot’s probably just injured somehow there’s no way she’s walking on a broken foot

it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s so traumatised to walk into any medical centre or see any medical professional out of fear that she won’t be allowed back out or they will mistreat her :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

Her foot’s probably just injured somehow there’s no way she’s walking on a broken foot

it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s so traumatised to walk into any medical centre or see any medical professional out of fear that she won’t be allowed back out or they will mistreat her :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

she must've seen a doctor cause she said in a post that it may have been broken and probably required surgery. perhaps it's just sprained and that's no longer the case, but she shouldn't be walking on it anyway. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block