Britney posts new Instagram video wearing yellow bikini: "hello yellow"

1 minute ago, justhanging said:

Maybe she really does lurk on here.

Have you hair in a ponytail in your next Instagram post Britney if you are not trolling and really are trying to tell us you're not free and you need help.

LOL stahp it!!

• Haha 6
11 minutes ago, justhanging said:

It's not funny, she might be stuck in a sealed care plan like "BAnons" believe or she could be trapped by gatekeeper Cade Hudson. 

While I do find it sad that she posted that, it could and likely is the simple explanation that because of all she's been through, she has a lot of trauma and hurt.

Besides, I don't know if people understand this but a sealed care plan DOES NOT hold legal power over a former conservatee the way that a conservatorship does so at the end of the day Britney is free to do as she pleases. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, justhanging said:

It's not funny, she might be stuck in a sealed care plan like "BAnons" believe or she could be trapped by gatekeeper Cade Hudson. 

What if... she doesnt even know about the yellow-help thing? I don't know if her team would show how to make her say something behind their back. Professionals are aware of her posts, believe it or not

6 hours ago, justhanging said:

Maybe she really does lurk on here.

Have you hair in a ponytail in your next Instagram post Britney if you are not trolling and really are trying to tell us you're not free and you need help.

also release Rebellion if you want to rebel through your Instagram videos and taste in men 

2 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Side note... I'm crying at that man just standing there not even really moving with his back to her while she is posing for instagram :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I was just about to ask who that man was.... Just standing there not moving :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block