BOMBSHELL: do you think Britney knows it's illgeal for her conservatorship type to force medication or treatment on her?

Posted (edited)

Britney was put in a probate conservatorship where it's illegal for conservators to have the right to forcefully medicate the conservatee, Britney.

Britney was not put in a LPS (mental health) conservatorship where conservators do have the right to medicate the conservatee.

How ****ed is that? 

Edited by justhanging
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Bumping this. How does this stuff go ignored on here? I don’t understand. I personally thought she was in a conservatorship that DID allow them to medicate her how they saw fit, so this is news to me.

Thank you for posting.

• Like 3

I don't think that's correct. Rights to her person allows them to administer medication.

Unless there's a different law for "forcefully" administering medication? I don't think they were forcefully giving her medication they were making her take it of her own accord.

Apparently she had a report of bipolar disorder before the cship. So during cship they medicated her in an exaggerated way, unfortunately they must have claimed that she needed it. There is no such thing as medicating someone with lithium and seroquel if you don't have a report, in her case it would be an easy victory and Rosengart didn't even move for it (he knew they would have a way to hit). 

And just think: She talks about BD in 2013 in the documentary, her messages to Lynne about the seroquel in a tone of conformity in 2019, HBO's Euphoria frames her as a famous bipolar person along with Van Gogh where scenes of her bald appears, she said she watched it 3 times and that it was therapeutic, and she did flood of (Rue) Zendaya's photos... at no time did she feel bothered or slandered by it.

And I don't think they did the right thing managing her health because it was as if everything was based on blackmail or for some purpose of leaving her invalid even there is a very old Blind Item saying that she should have the best treatment for bipolar disorder in the world for the money she has, but they were not doing the right thing.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Doja Kitten said:

Why didn’t anyone brought this up during the free Britney movement. This could’ve been the nail on the coffin for team con. This **** show could’ve ended so fast..

It was brought up, there was a huge thread here pinned at the top and all the information was there (why did it get closed down and unpinned...Who knows). I think this was posted by @Meaner03 at some point. I think that our "intensity" for lack of a better word, calmed down when she hired Rosengart as her lawyer and we all thought he was going to fight for her until the end...Instead, he let statutes of limitations pass, he focused on only one thing, he was assertive only in words in front of the media but not in action and he ended up being a failure.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

I don't think that's correct. Rights to her person allows them to administer medication.

So.....

In a probate conservatorship of the person and of the estate, conservators do not have the authority to forcibly medicate the conservatee UNLESS there's some odd court order from a judge....

Remember Lou Taylor said to Jamie's lawyers in those emails that they could shop around for a judge that would allow them to "administer psychotropic d r u g s"??

🚨 PSSS are we still playing chess? The quest for justice isn't over!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

So.....

In a probate conservatorship of the person and of the estate, conservators do not have the authority to forcibly medicate the conservatee UNLESS there's some odd court order from a judge....

Remember Lou Taylor said to Jamie's lawyers in those emails that they could shop around for a judge that would allow them to "administer psychotropic d r u g s"??

Yes, Britney is still playing chess and now mahjong. I don't care whether Britney is just weird with her IG or if she has a mental illness. She functioned fully throughout the years and she was robbed of her money, joy of performing, her physical health, and her children.

I've just read an AP article on law changes in several states. Conservatorships were not only abused in Britney's case, but it shone a light on the abuse in general. Where before, a few Democratic law makers were fighting for changes, groups of people from human rights organizations were fighting for changes, these fights were isolated, and the general public didn't know about them. Several law changes have now been made because of Britney.

For example, Oregon gives people who are in danger of being put into a conservatorship a lawyer they don't have to pay for. New Jersey restricts the circle of people who can request a conservatorship. Before, it could be anybody. Nobody realized that these conservatorship laws are open to abuse except the vultures. In New Mexico, some of abusers are in prison. 

APNEWS.COM

A judge has put Beach Boys founder Brian Wilson under a court conservatorship to oversee his personal and medical affairs after the legendary songwriter’s doctor reported that he has a major...

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, justhanging said:

TMZ said she was never diagnosed with bipolar but her team believed she had symptoms and medicated her for it against her will.

So we have two options where one is right: TMZ is lying or Rosengart is super incompetent. There is no possibility of giving medication to someone without a diagnosis or report, doing this clandestinely is a crime and they would be screwed and so far nothing has been done. TMZ has already implied that she has something worse than BD, I wonder what it could be...

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

So.....

Key word there is 'force'. 

A conservatorship of the person allows the conservator to appoint a medical professional and administer medication, if it is in the person's interests, although yes they cannot 'force' her.

Britney probably took it at face value and took the medication, which is probably why there has been no legal challenge as she essentially took them of her own accord.

The main point for me is they managed to illegally get her into a conservatorship in the first place. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.