Why Do Some Fans Want To Hide & Cover Britney's New Criminal Houskeeper Reported Boy Toy?

It seems to have become taboo to talk about this housekeeper within the fandom, some seem to want to hide Paul Richard Soliz from the GP.

Britney's no longer in hiding with their companionship so why should we pretend he's not around?

Do you think now that the divorce from Scam is final, they've been more open to being seen together publicly? 

Backgrid | Paul Richard Soliz, rumored to be dating Britney Spears, speaks  positively about the singer amid her split from Sam Asghari. He  describes... | Instagram

• Haha 1

Still waiting the IG official couple post.

I think is silly of her keep hiding him... we all know who he is, she is no longer married. We saw the candids, he was a big part of her last scandal (the hotel saga), he drives her around... it's going for months (that we are aware of).

I still think the hiding thing is something her team wants more than Britney herself.  We know she loooves to show her men.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

Still waiting the IG official couple post.

I think is silly of her keep hiding him... we all know who he is, she is no longer married. We saw the candids, he was a big part of her last scandal (the hotel saga), he drives her around... it's going for months (that we are aware of).

I still think the hiding thing is something her team wants more than Britney herself.  We know she loooves to show her men.

I’m waiting on the IG post too lol

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

It could be a casual fling, they could just be friends, or have a friends with benefits type deal going on...clearly she's not addressing the relationship and we should respect her privacy. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

You think they’re just friends? Why privacy with the housekeeper but no privacy for other thing?

I don’t think anyone here is trying to hide him. We are all aware of his constant presence now I guess some people just feel ashamed or like it’s a let down that she got with him. Like her first big move post con was this. However it is Britney’s fantasy so people must work on accepting that. The GP I think everyone is aware that she’s moved on from Sam to a m*** dealer 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

I don’t think anyone here is trying to hide him. We are all aware of his constant presence now I guess some people just feel ashamed or like it’s a let down that she got with him. Like her first big move post con was this. However it is Britney’s fantasy so people must work on accepting that. The GP I think everyone is aware that she’s moved on from Sam to a m*** dealer 

tiffany pollard GIF

You’re right some fans could feel embarrassed!

3 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

Haven't we all had a hookup relationship with someone we didn't want to be serious with? Until she announces a relationship, it could be meaningless fun. It could also be mostly a friendship but maybe some benefits as well. 

I doubt it’s just a friendship but you could be right about this but his baby’s mom said he’s cheating on her with Britney.

A fling wouldn’t last so long... we heard about this guy since 2023 august... with the rumors of infidelity... well, he definitely is there for a long time now.

A friendship? Lol I highly doubt.

Like I mentioned before... everybody knows they’re a couple, the only thing is Britney not making official and never even talking about the man. That's odd. 

It shows her instagram is waaay less personal than some people think.

16 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I doubt it’s just a friendship but you could be right about this but his baby’s mom said he’s cheating on her with Britney.

Not sure if it's really cheating when he has his own apartment that can be raided at any point according to court orders. Looks like despite having 5 kids, they dont even live together. 

She said he fell into Britney's pu$$y instead of focusing on their 5 kids. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Not sure if it's really cheating when he has his own apartment that can be raided at any point according to court orders. Looks like despite having 5 kids, they dont even live together. 

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

10 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Unfortunately with the messy Britney life and image, it's easy to make people believe she is dating another married man. Here in my country the news about this are... harsh, to say the least.

Criminal, several kids, allegedly married. Easy bad publicity.

And it’s not even helping Criminal  (the song) to grow on streams lol.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Unfortunately with the messy Britney life and image, it's easy to make people believe she is dating another married man. Here in my country the news about this are... harsh, to say the least.

Criminal, several kids, allegedly married. Easy bad publicity.

And it’s not even helping Criminal  (the song) to grow on streams lol.

Here in America it’s hard to tell how her popularity is at this current time, she’s more popular overseas. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Here in America it’s hard to tell how her popularity is at this current time, she’s more popular overseas. 

Her legacy still works... people love her classics, iconic moments, but...

The Britney is crazy, her father is right, FreeBritney was a mistake, her videos are strange... are dominating when we talk about Britney here. 

I think people don't care thaaat much about her these days, luckily because if she had the Taylor Swift level of popularity her bizarre image would be a even bigger deal.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Her legacy still works... people love her classics, iconic moments, but...

The Britney is crazy, her father is right, FreeBritney was a mistake, her videos are strange... are dominating when we talk about Britney here. 

I think people don't care thaaat much about her these days, luckily because if she had the Taylor Swift level of popularity her bizarre image would be an even bigger deal.

What country are you in? I think this latter venture with the housekeeper will only prolong and slight chance at an album! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block