#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Something I thought about last night (yes I thought about this while getting to sleep)  

how did we never realise how f**ked the C-ship was when it came to Britney trying to talk to fans and sign stuff at domination announcement and the team stopped her and made her carry on walking? I remember watching it and thinking... this is it? Wtf was the point? Why aren’t her team letting her do anything??

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I believe this even more now. Lynne is finally exposing everything. It also makes sense that Britney disappeared for a few months because she was in a mental facility. And what did she do when she got out? She got a makeover. Any sane person who spent months in a mental facility would do the same.

• Like 2

After calls of #FreeBritney filling her accounts,  Lou Taylor has now disabled comments on her newest IG posts. And for previous IG posts it says "comments on this post have been limited". I have never known Lou to do this.

With #FreeBritney having gone trending and now being presented on platforms such as Perez Hilton, its making some big waves.

Will team B remain silent? How do you think they will respond?

3 minutes ago, BoleynR said:

Something I thought about last night (yes I thought about this while getting to sleep)  

how did we never realise how f**ked the C-ship was when it came to Britney trying to talk to fans and sign stuff at domination announcement and the team stopped her and made her carry on walking? I remember watching it and thinking... this is it? Wtf was the point? Why aren’t her team letting her do anything??

It was always f**ked your for fans but personally for me it got wayyyy out of hand when Jason became coconservator but it was a blessing in disguise cause when he got paid he bounce. Imagine if he first married Britney then became her conservator. She definitely dodged a bullet by not marrying him. Glad he's out of her life. She wanted to speak about it when a pap approached her but she stopped herself.

• Like 1

I hope Britney doesn’t take #FreeBritney the wrong way. I haven’t said too much about this because it’s all speculation based and we don’t ACTUALLY know a whole bunch.

What has me on the fence is her mom liking those comments on her IG/FB. It makes me worry a bit. I just want Britney to be happy. I think it’s nice that we are trending our support for her but I hope it doesn’t stress her out more. :xfactorlook:

• Like 9

I feel like they’ve realized they f**ked up and that’s why they’re trying to release all this stuff about her retiring from music. Like they’re hoping that if they announce a possible retirement, it will draw attention away and prevents anything from actually coming out and everyone will just forget about it. :badthoughts:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Oh ****

he has such a huge fanbase

now everyone’s gonna know about it 

even heidi montags husband tweeted about it

now how is brits team going to hide it if everyone and their mothers are talking about it 

I hope larry and Jamie are currently ******** their parents nervous as hell

tenor.gif?itemid=4859872

• Like 6

But the thing is... HOW do we know she doesn't need it?

I mean... A depressed person NEEDS to take her medicine, even if she doesn't want to.
If a "mantally-ill" person doesn't cure herself, she could be dangerous for herself or others... and THIS require an Involuntary Treatment!

We love Britney, so we suffer from hearing that, but don'y you think HER FATHER knows what's good for her?
PARENTS have to do the best to make their sons and daughters feel better.

I don't know...

• Like 3

I just logged in to twitter for the first time in 5 years to tell him I want a #FreeBritney docuseries from him next.  Imagine the public attention this would garner for Britney.  The dude averages 20 million views per video.

Everyone go do the same, please!

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, sibode said:

But the thing is... HOW do we know she doesn't need it?

I mean... A depressed person NEEDS to take her medicine, even if she doesn't want to.
If a "mantally-ill" person doesn't cure herself, she could be dangerous for herself or others... and THIS require an Involuntary Treatment!

We love Britney, so we suffer from hearing that, but don'y you think HER FATHER knows what's good for her?
PARENTS have to do the best to make their sons and daughters feel better.

I don't know...

U have good points, but not all parents know what they doing

• Like 3

Can anyone really give good reasons why this conservatorship currently is still in place ?

The legal drama with Sam Lufti is over, so there's no need to hide her from that. If Britney was all fine with everything, she could very well leave her finances and management to her dad and whoever he choses to work with. There's plenty of ways to facilitate this without a conservatorship. Why does it still have to be court ordered and not out of free will ?

From a legal stance, a conservatorship is not for purpose of having your financials and management dealt with, it is for people with severe mental problems.

So either team Britney argues that Britney so unfit to make decisions of her own that without the conservatorship her health would detoriate, but they also admit they still exploited her the past few years putting her on stage on various tours (and making her meet hundred people each night for financial gain).

Or they admit that Britney's state is not severe and the conservatorship is being used as a financial business venture for everyone's comfort, including Britney's.

• Like 6
56 minutes ago, BoleynR said:

So everytime a star/celebrity doesn't have time for that, they aren't allowed to do anything??