#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

On 4/16/2019 at 9:43 PM, PokemonSpears said:

And yet she said in the Jonathan Ross interview that she got to have more control over Glory. Everyone here mentions how they censored that interview, but aren't even paying attention to what she actually said there (ironically). To me that means despite still being under the conservatorship, she was given more and more freedom and "control" over certain aspects of her life/career as time went by. Which means things were clearly positively evolving.

Of course we all want her to have a normal life, but I genuinely don't think she's been as miserable. If we saw her touring every year, releasing 10 singles per album, appearing on every tv show and awards show, doing interviews, photoshoots, but we've barely gotten anything this decade compared to the previous one. She's had her kids for the most part, she's had boyfriends, vacations, a pretty easy work schedule with Vegas. If any I'd recognize the psychological aspect of it might be what makes her sad, just the fact of knowing that she doesn't have full control over her life, but what decisions or actions would she supposed to do if she was freed from the conservatorship? I don't think her life would be that different, at this point.

And what exactly is Jamie doing with the money he's stealing from her daughter? Does he live in a big mansion and parties in France? Does he have a hidden life and a second family? When he passes that money will go to Britney and her siblings anyways :beynah:

I really wish the conservatorship ends, so we can rest from all these conspiracy theories and fanfictions.

Ex-****ing-sactly...

The fans doesn't want her to be free, they want to blame everything on somebody else. 
Woman can't even post a instagram video of singing without people hating her, calling names. The fans are making her miserable, and putting her under just as many restrictions.

Of course she doesn't want medication, that is not rocket science... A lot of people with disorders don't want that. I know people who stop medication a few times a year, thinking they are fine, and suddenly they are in trouble again.

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Those women said sooo many wrong things I can't even..
And you all just gonna believe them?? So blindly??

And what IF Britney needs medication? Do any of you think about her boys?

I don't believe them blindly, no, but this podcast is a great opportunity to talk about this fishy conservatorship again and speculate. What if Britney needs medication you ask. Yeah, maybe she needs it but it should be her CHOICE to be treated or not. Forcing an adult to do something is wrong wrong wrong. This is not the point of it if she needs this or that. The point is she should have FREEDOM to make decisions for herself. As of now, she has no such freedom and this is truly infuriating. :nochillbrit:

• Like 6

oh god i knew it!!! she's in some serious **** and the only escape for her would be to grab her babies and RUN RUN RUN britney please run away from the U.S. run away from los angeles. go!!! this crap is just going to get worse. get away from that abusive demonic father!!!! he wants to suck money, life and health out of her. a true vampire

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, falka said:

Saw that boy dancing, think he's possessed :queenflopga:
I don't know if he can handle Britney's topic, but I'm glad he's with us :schoolingtime: sort of

I really don't care.. He can't find anything new..
People are like orgasming because "OMG HEIDI MONTAG TALKS ABOUT THIS". Of course, it's freaking like-hunting, and a good chance for a moment in the sun. Next up: Paris talking about this because papz are asking her.

2 minutes ago, marioh said:

I don't believe them blindly, no, but this podcast is a great opportunity to talk about this fishy conservatorship again and speculate. What if Britney needs medication you ask. Yeah, maybe she needs it but it should be her CHOICE to be treated or not. Forcing an adult to do something is wrong wrong wrong. This is not the point of it if she needs this or that. The point is she should have FREEDOM to make decisions for herself. As of now, she has no such freedom and this is truly infuriating. :nochillbrit:

And I dissagree.. If my husband won't take his heart medication, I'm gonna give him a choice, take it, or I'm gone. To see an adult person you love not taking their health serious is heartbreaking. Britney has a lot more to lose than normal people do, she could lose her kids again. But hey, I bet fans only blame her kids for her not being **** enough, I have even seen fans claiming her pregnancy ruined her career.. So yeah, lets get 2007 back again..

• Like 4

So, lot of it is very disturbing and is very scary for Britney.

Someone said it might be the next Kesha/Dr Luke situation... I hope not seriously. I hope we're all wrong and I really hope we are all making this up... Because if it's true it's beyond horrible for her.... 

I hope Britney could send in a video of herself to tell us everything's fine... or to tell us the truth... or at least her point of view on  this situation... Even if it's not our business, it is blowing up so much that it feels like needed right now... 

Honestly her team going silent about this, blocking and deleting comments... It "helps" comfirming it as true... (even if it's not, it's what it let supposed to think...) 

We need news from anyone official, not to confirm or deny the whole situation but at least to seriously update Britney's situation and what she wants now... and let it not be a silly instagram crypted inspirationnal post... 

• Like 2

He is very influental these days and is one of most famous youtubers, many teenagers around me watches his videos and actually knows about Britney because of him so Idk why are you so triggered. 

I would love him to do special video about #freeBritney

• Like 2

How is that new? Since day one i said it was bullshit. You could see his dad well alive in JL stories on instagram before Britney announced she needed family time. That plus the fact JL was still posting stories on instagram with her father still well alive and cooking before the drama with Britney being in a facilty, but still nobody listenned. What do you need more? Her dad is FINE. It's Britney who's not fine, not saying her dad's condition wasnt serious few months ago but they used it as an excuse nothing more. Maybe it made her realized that SHE needed help, but it surely wasnt about to take some family time since she didnt even went to see him or her sister or whatever. They obviously wont scream it from the rooftops that she's not ok and need to be admitted into a facility. Use your brain.

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, joanhs said:

And I dissagree.. If my husband won't take his heart medication, I'm gonna give him a choice, take it, or I'm gone. To see an adult person you love not taking their health serious is heartbreaking. Britney has a lot more to lose than normal people do, she could lose her kids again. But hey, I bet fans only blame her kids for her not being **** enough, I have even seen fans claiming her pregnancy ruined her career.. So yeah, lets get 2007 back again..

You're still missing the point. I'm sorry about your husband, but he isn't legally a child like Britney is. Can't be ordered by judge to take medication or put into a facility. This is what I'm talking about. What do you mean Britney could lose her kids again? She already lost them in a sense that she has no custodial rights to them, only visitation. I don't care what fans claimed about her pregnancy or whatever... She might as well retire and move to Hawaii for the rest of her life and I wouldn't care, as long as she can make decisions for herself and is happily released from the constraints she's been under since 2008. Having full control over a capable person's wellbeing and finances is so morally wrong and plain disgusting.

• Like 4