#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Aang said:

Lol...soooo...wtf is team b’s story here? They just keep digging themselves into a deeper hole. 

Team B: she doesn’t have a mental illness, but like she kinda acts like she does so we force feed her meds that may or may not help her since she doesn’t have a proper diagnosis (where do they even get her meds then???)

Also team B: her mental illness (that she has never been properly diagnosed with)  is so severe that she needs to be in a c-ship

wtf is it????

I'm honestly wondering if TMZ's source is Britney at this point. They were silent until the hotel appearance, and they were the only ones near her. And now the statement which is weirdly saying she's never been sick, but she's been forced to take *****.. Like, do you think TMZ is getting the inside scoop from Britney's side? 

The other agencies are all f**king with the Team narrative still, TMZ is on another level, in terms of what it's bringing to the table. 

Just a thought.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

That's because I'm actually just Xtina and I'm copying u like she copied Britney circa 2000-2003 :crying1:

You're the original doll :gobaby:

Hide contents

js.gif

So u didn't think about the Pennywise smile on your own?:ipass:

I thought I finally found someone I can relate with:ipass:

Spoiler

Just kidding, love u still:bigkiss:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=12901823

6 minutes ago, Aang said:

I both see that but also the manner of speaking sounds like someone trying to sound like something they aren’t at the same time? Idk how to explain. 

I mean maybe I’m digging way too deep. (But then again isn’t that why we’re all here? Hehe)

The screenshot methods still kind of make me question why the sudden change in format...also why it’s taking so long between email releases. You would think he would just take all the screenshots and send them but instead it’s taking days between, they look different each time...

idk at the VERY least Lutfi is being very strategic with these email releases and we should just be careful. We also definitely should not give attention to them in the media etc. They offer us fans a bit of insight into what was going on in her head at the time...but they really don’t provide any new information and, again they’re hard to prove.

So like they’re fun for US, but I don’t think we should be using them as proof of anything to the media or in relation to this “movement”. 

Idk how to quote a specific part of a post, so I'm sorry for including the whole thing:ugh:

Anywho, I'm thinking the discrepancy between some of the spellings could be due to 2007 smartphones and glitchy spellcheck. The weird formatting could be from old emails being opened on a new device. I've gone back to some of my (super cringey because I was like 11) e-mails from 2007ish in the past, and they look super confusing and messed up because my laptop doesn't know how to handle them (maybe from the older coding or something, Im not totally sure.) 

I totally understand what you mean about being careful. I think everything should be looked at in as objective and analytical way as possible. I think that's a difficult balance for all of us to maintain because we all care about her and want to help in any way that we can. We've also gone 11 years with very little context for what we've seen go on with Britney, and we're getting a lot of information now very quickly. I think that getting on that good exhale detective work we all rock at is going to be helpful. If we can find seemingly solid connections between things, we'll have more of a cohesive understanding of all the info that we've received over the last few days.

• Like 1