#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

During my meet and greet at Piece of Me, I had to step out to use the bathroom and the security guard had to walk me out and lead me back in. Anyway, he asked me about my conversation with Britney and what I would talk to her about. I said I don’t know but maybe Will and Grace because I want her back on it. He said that I should ask her about “Original Doll” and “Mona Lisa.” I laughed and said no way. I said that it wouldn’t be a good idea, but he kept telling me that a lot fans want to know and it’s a big deal. The conversation wrapped up by him saying what do I have to lose.

I never asked her, because I was not going to risk getting thrown out, but with all this talk about freeBritney, I feel it’s just all a big joke about controlling her and her creativity. Her team is sick!

• Like 6

https://www.etonline.com/britney-spears-spotted-with-boyfriend-sam-asghari-outside-of-health-facility-as-she-remains-in?fbclid=IwAR3cuKlIA38K5ejOOCDU-zANZM_Wp5dIcvjtjGaSqDr8jL-mp3t0sSsjCgE

Entertainment tonight has mentioned the #freebritney movement 

However, fans have recently shown their concern for Spears with the #FreeBritney hashtag trending on social media, after allegations were made in a "special emergency episode" of the fan podcast Britney's Gram that the singer is being held against her will. Tess Barker and Barbara Gray, comedians and creators of the Britney's Gram podcast, said that they received "an anonymous tip from a credible source" alleging that Spears entered the health facility against her will, and played a voicemail that is allegedly from a paralegal who used to work for an attorney that was involved in Spears' conservatorship.

"Basically, Britney was in rehearsals for Domination. It came to Jamie's attention that Britney was not taking her medication as prescribed," the unidentified person on the tape claimed. "She was missing a lot of doses and just full-on not taking them."

"So they got her to the doctor and the doctor said, 'OK, if you don't want these medications, let's get you on a new one.' She refused to take the new one," the person's claims continued. "Jamie said, 'Either you take this medication or the show's off, and I'm pulling my support and you can't do it.' Britney did not follow Jamie's instructions, so he was true to his word -- he pulled the show, he verbatim said, 'Blame it on my illness.' ... Britney has been in the mental facility since mid-January. There is no timeline, there is no end date particularly in sight for this stay at this mental facility to end. She did not want to go. ... From what I understand, this is not a decision she made, at all."

Spears' mother, Lynne Spears, who divorced from Jamie in 2002, fueled the fire by liking Instagram comments from fans who believe the singer is being held against her will and urging others to listen to the podcast

• Like 7
16 minutes ago, northfacing said:

I think the 3 narratives might be from 3 sources: Larry, Jamie, and Lou. That would explain why they are all similar but slightly different. The light is shining on the three of them, it only makes sense that they would turn on eachother, while each tries to cover their own ***. 

The question is can you handle mine?  who belongs to who?

E! - ?
TMZ - ?
BLAST - ?
RADAR - ?

• Like 6
Just now, Meaner03 said:

LOL no motherf**ker , i am well placed to tell you that no doctor give medication for something she has never been formally diagnosed about .

Could it be this guys ? the big things coming medical sealed docs being leaked proving she should have never been placed in a c-ship ?

Cuz they sure all act scared as **** 

I haven't watched the video yet, so I should probably just wait to say anything at all lol. Anywho, are they saying it's never been publicly confirmed that she's bipolar? Or are they more referring to her having never been diagnosed at all? Because if it's the latter, like wtf are they even talking about lol.

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, justphil said:

We can. Despite what naysayers throw out there, the court of public opinion is powerful. We have clear evidence the conservatorship is either: not needed, or is abusing it’s power. 

The pressure won’t let up until this is resolved. It’s gone too far and it can’t go back now. 

This is not going to get any easy for her team

• Like 7

If she has never been properly diagnosed then what are the last 11 years?! Wtf!

TMZ are incahoots with her team. For them to say this is either, TMZ wanting to distance themselves (self preservation is a motherf**ker ain’t it?) or it’s coming from her team and more bombshells are to follow. 

• Like 9

The world is different now than in 2008 :badgirl: we view mental illness and ****** narratives of hysterical women differently now :jj: and we are obsessed stans with years of shady dealings and strange media reports and paper trails we can now piece together with the power of the internet :receipts2: I hope her team is scared! I hope we win. I hope Britney gets free and gets to live her normal life away from the spotlight. God, I hope she like, goes to college. If her freedom meant no more music, so be it. Good luck Britney :wontcry:

• Like 9
1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

Well Loucifer has continuously attempted to brainwash our Queen hence all the religious themes on Betty Joel

js.gif

I do believe that religions bring certain knowledge, but religious folks bring loads of crap :raven:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Fab britney said:

Actually now that I saw the whole set of pics she looks like someone who’s been held against her will 

This.

I think this is a PR stunt cause of the #freebritney trend. People wearing shirts and all *lol I love the support she’s getting*

It’s been 11 years. If she REALLY went of her own volition and is wise enough to seek help when she needs it then she shouldn’t be under a conservatorship anyway. They f**king edit out her own words in interviews when she talks about the conservatorship. They’re money leaches. 

• Like 3