#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Lilith said:

It's not weird at all to see any punctuation differences. Just bc it's a lawyer doesn't mean they will be grammar/punct/language nazis. Lots of doctors can't spell. Does that make them any less of a doctor? lmfaoo :cackling: some of u need to get over ur obsession with discrediting everything Sam is giving out :cackling: "idk idk its not real its not realllll its not reall its not reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll" like 'unhinged' banshee :cackling:

Girl calm down, I'm in my last semester of college with a grammar **** as an English professor. I'm a writer, so I'm always in that weird grammar checking bubble. It was just something that I noticed that raised a question for me, but it was already answered for me. Either way, the grammar of the e-mail never had me completely convinced that it was fake. It just caught my eye.

4 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

It's really frustrating that as soon TMZ posts an article about Britney, every other media outlets repost them. Team Britney knows that by paying them for some exclusive info, the whole World will know pretty quick about what's going on and allienate some of the general public. We have such a disadvantage.

Twitter is the new TMZ. Most people know “news” outlets are fake and paid shills now. And most people know how paparazzi and sightings and things work and that they’re fake. I guess we can thank Trump and the Kardashians for the indirect exposures, since those same things apply to what’s happening w Brit. Lol.

1) The paps were told to be there. 

2) The Blast is paid shills. TMZ are paid shills.

Social media can’t be silenced they’ve been trying for days. It’s not letting up. And it won’t. 

I trust twitter, I trust reddit. I trust the average person who has no stake in her fortune. 

• Like 8
36 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

If her hair would have been brushed you would have said “STAGED BECAUSE BRITNEY WOULD NEVER BRUSH HER HAIR”

and why wouldn’t Sam be with her on her “day off”?

It's not simple as that, and you know it. The timing, the way Sam is behaving around her, more like her protector and less like her boyfriend, as if she just got out of surgery and needed help walking back home...I'm only stating my opinion, ofc, and I could be severely wrong, but this seems like a publicity stunt taking place.

Keep in mind that things like this have happened before in media story, and you don't have to turn to conspiracy theory to check it out: back in his trial days, Michael Jackson's team would carefully plan every single detail about his public street appearances to try cleaning up his image - both for the GP and the big jury, in hopes of getting him higher chances of being acquitted of all charges. It's in actual papers / thesis and studied by marketing / pr professionals, you can check it out online. I think it's exactly the case, they're trying to portray her in a way (fragile, that needs them to take care of her) that favors them. :bedtime:

• Like 2

What I HOPE is happening:  Jamie Spears put Britney away because he planned to purposely implode the conservatorship and gave Lutfi permission to leak the truth because he realized if he dies while Britney is in it then Lou will take over... or Larry.   I hope he has been trying to protect Britney.  Not likely, but I wish it was this. 

• Like 1

I have some interesting information in regards to a discussion I had with a security guard about original doll. He kind of mentioned it to me in hopes of me mentioning it to Britney during my meet and greet during piece of me. It’s like they were egging me on. Is that worth telling the Britney gram podcast? I just thought about it with all this of this **** going on and how she’s censored even with her work.

• Like 5